Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

I'm scared for Hotel and Gaga

caseymonster

Featured Posts

The girl does find his brother tho. Please watch each episode carefully so you'll get every single detail about it and you'll figure that it does give you suspense. 

For example, we already know that Mr. March is known as the Ten Commandments Killer, but how is it possible for him to commit crimes in modern time when he is supposed to be stuck in the hotel as Ryan's theory about each time period having the same rules predict? Is there someone else who is involved in this?

Also, we were given a glimpse of Mr. March's wife and her voice sounds like the Countess. Could it be that the Countess is continuing Mr. March's work in modern time?

Also, who turned in Mr. March to the police? Could it be his wife (probably Countess)? Could it be someone else who we have not encountered yet?

Plus Lily Rabe is not back yet, Angela (queen) is not back yet, and we haven't gone back to the Murder Hosue in one episode where I'm sure we'll get a lot of answers about how the rules work in this AHS world. And we're gonna get some connections between Sn1 and Sn5.

What will happen to Donovon? Will he take revenge? And what "giant heartbreak" happened to the Countess that made her seem so heartless yet warm at the same time? There is still a lot to develop on the Countess' character.

The bottom line is, there is still a lot of suspense even tho they do not EXPLICITLY tell you. It's about being smart and connecting dots together. I suggest you stop watching the show if you cannot seem to have already seen that the sister does find her brother in this episode lol

thought I was born in a league of my own | but I'm sinking

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

I mean, it's over the top, it's decadent, it's campy, it's complete fanservice... but isnt that the entire point? Why worry about what everyone else thinks? This was created for those who love to indulge themselves in the kind of luxurious cheesecake that Gaga and Ryan love to create. Give yourself over to the fantasy gorl! Lose yourself in the opulent Gothic romance. 

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

giskardsb

Nothing is supposed to be coherent yet.  We've entered a ****ed up pre-existing world. It will take time and character development.  That's one thing I love about AHS is the process of discovery.  It's a 13 chapter story, not a weekly series with a plot that needs resolved every episode. 

djBuffoon

Also, who turned in Mr. March to the police? Could it be his wife (probably Countess)? Could it be someone else who we have not encountered yet?

You're whole post is great, there's a ton of backstory and intriguing material to piece together. But if I'm not mistaken, this particular point was answered: the handkerchief with his stationary was found on one of the bodies.

I think it's been great so far. Yeah. I hope they give Gaga something to do other than screwing with people. People will get tired by that. But so far so good. We got some answers about the virus and about Mr.March. Evan got a great role to play. After 5 seasons. Finally I like him.

There's too much s-x. The s-x overshadows the horror.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

AlexanderLevi2

i watched every single season. its the end of the second episodes. and still theres no premise other than finding a killer that is leading to the hotel. characters such as gaga, iris, sally, liz taylor, will drake are just walking around the set doing nothing to promote no story line....

gaga is killing and having s-x with everyone, sally is idk, will drake is also random, liz taylor i dont ****ing know, and iris i dont mother****ing know. what the hell is happaning? where is it going and why did the episode end with 0 suspense. where it should have ended with maybe the girl finiding her brother or some crap. they obviously wanted it to be longer but it was cut (therefor until 11:42) #mess. im not even ingaged in this other than for gaga. gaga had a change of heart out of no where for donoven without any fuvking buildup. whyy?? 

literally yawn. Our culture is so accustomed to getting everything right away that it's hard for us to just sit and wait. It's kind of the message of the show too. Right now, it's like watching from the outside but in the episodes to come we will delve into every character. PLZ STAHP

Currently listening to Joanne

GreenEyes

I swear all you noobs don't know how this show works, or you're literally that dumb to understand this show. 

The plot is rolling out very slowly and we have learned a lot. Just like every season of AHS. Every single season it starts off a little bit slow then by episode 4/5 is when things connect make sense. 

Dont watch it if you don't even understand how a tv show works. 

I swear all you noobs don't know how this show works, or you're literally that dumb to understand this show. 

The plot is rolling out very slowly and we have learned a lot. Just like every season of AHS. Every single season it starts off a little bit slow then by episode 4/5 is when things connect make sense. 

Dont watch it if you don't even understand how a tv show works. 

but its the end of the second episodes. and still theres no premise other than finding a killer that is leading to the hotel. characters such as gaga, iris, sally, liz taylor, will drake are just walking around the set doing nothing to promote no story line....gaga is killing and having s-x with everyone, sally is idk, will drake is also random, liz taylor i dont ****ing know, and iris i dont mother****ing know. what the hell is happening?

djBuffoon

gaga had a change of heart out of no where for donoven without any fuvking buildup. whyy?? 

Oh yes, there was build-up.

Watch her interactions with Donovan in the first episode. Other than the foursome, she seems clearly bored and frustrated with him ("A little early for you, isn't it?"). And then watch them in their first scene of Episode 2 (she proposes a hunt, and he wants to watch TV).

She's done with him. In her mind, he is not going to get any more cultured or interesting or passionate than he is now. So she moves onto someone who seems more volatile and fascinating, i.e. Tristan.

PopThatArt

Oh yes, there was build-up.

Watch her interactions with Donovan in the first episode. Other than the foursome, she seems clearly bored and frustrated with him ("A little early for you, isn't it?"). And then watch them in their first scene of Episode 2 (she proposes a hunt, and he wants to watch TV).

She's done with him. In her mind, he is not going to get any more cultured or interesting or passionate than he is now. So she moves onto someone who seems more volatile and fascinating, i.e. Tristan.

But Tristan seems boring to me. I think the Countess just wants to get a rise out of Donavon in revenge for him wanting to stay home instead of hunt. 

Go see A Star is Born

PopThatArt

Asylum started out much better than Hotel, I agree with the people saying the plot is being carried by Sally, Iris, John etc while Matt Bomer, Lady Gaga, etc are merely accessories, the plot involving them seems kind of vacant, it's like they are just there to look pretty and add no depth to the story like Sally, Iris, John, etc are. 

Go see A Star is Born

PopThatArt

And to be honest, I find the kids add more to the overall story than Donavon or the Countess. 

Go see A Star is Born

djBuffoon

But Tristan seems boring to me. I think the Countess just wants to get a rise out of Donavon in revenge for him wanting to stay home instead of hunt. 

I think the scene on the runway makes it clear that she definitely sees something in him.

Archived