💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm scared for Hotel and Gaga

caseymonster

Featured Posts

caseymonster

i watched every single season. its the end of the second episodes. and still theres no premise other than finding a killer that is leading to the hotel. characters such as gaga, iris, sally, liz taylor, will drake are just walking around the set doing nothing to promote no story line....

gaga is killing and having s-x with everyone, sally is idk, will drake is also random, liz taylor i dont ****ing know, and iris i dont mother****ing know. what the hell is happaning? where is it going and why did the episode end with 0 suspense. where it should have ended with maybe the girl finiding her brother or some crap. they obviously wanted it to be longer but it was cut (therefor until 11:42) #mess. im not even ingaged in this other than for gaga. gaga had a change of heart out of no where for donoven without any fuvking buildup. whyy?? 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lxdygxga

We're the second episode in, with eleven more to go - the show won't end until January. There's so much more to be revealed over time, it won't all come at once. However - a story is developing.

This week we know why the hotel was conceived, by who and his motives. We also have 85% of the Countess' backstory fleshed out - she was born in 1904, she was turned by a handsome dark haired man (explaining her penchant for them), and she has had great heartbreak before.

So far so good, in my book.

JustPokeHerFace

They're setting up to find the serial killer, we're going to get more backstory when Donovan meets Ramona next episode, and the Lowe family's story is progressing. 

Two words for you: Murder House.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

DrewStevens

They are not going to reveal everything during the first episodes. The killer is the biggest mystery of the season so it's obvious why they are not giving away hints or clues. 

RAMROD

Isn't that good enough reason for people to keep watching, to unfold the mysteries?

Perhaps that's the premise of this season?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Warholian

sally is idk, will drake is also random, liz taylor i dont ****ing know, and iris i dont mother****ing know. what the hell is happaning? 

Yeah, that makes sense.. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Jewels n Drugs

Its like this every season tho. Its always confusing and somewhat boring in the beginning but it always comes together.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

caseymonster

We're the second episode in, with eleven more to go - the show won't end until January. There's so much more to be revealed over time, it won't all come at once. However - a story is developing.

This week we know why the hotel was conceived, by who and his motives. We also have 85% of the Countess' backstory fleshed out - she was born in 1904, she was turned by a handsome dark haired man (explaining her penchant for them), and she has had great heartbreak before.

So far so good, in my book.

by the time they develop anything the viewerdss will leave from bordom... the structure of the episode had zero suspense. im just scared for it to be sinking low in ratings and blaming it all on gaga or some ****

manyatyau

but i really like the new episode tho.. I mean you can't expect a "story" to be as intense as a movie. :saladga:

DrewStevens

Its like this every season tho. Its always confusing and somewhat boring in the beginning but it always comes together.

Except Freakshow which had the opposite effect.

Archived