Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

America's Next Top Model to end with cycle 22

Coop

Featured Posts

RAYA.core

I always loved this show. If this is a box set I would get all of the seasons. But lordy what they did with the last season... It turned in to The Real World Hawaii 90s for real. No one was thinking about truly making it and getting their career started. Just about bbashing each other and who wants a famous model to be like that.

ย 

Miss Nigel as well that's what happened Nigel left lol

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

Haroon

I think ANTM had a big double edged sword aspect to it, it became very groupie, as in there was sooo much ANTM slang and references that people just don't get unless they've watched so many other seasons. I can see it coming off as kinda confusing and cheesy to newer viewers :sweat:ย Whereas older viewers would appreciate that stuff :shrug:ย 

I wish they'd end the show with cycle 23, an All Stars cycle of previous winners - that'd be AMAZING :udidnt:ย 

Archived