musician

TFBoys

politicqxs

Featured Posts

politicqxs

Chinese boy band TFBoys :)

Ā 

Ā 

giving up sodomy and moving to šŸ‡¦šŸ‡Ŗ converting to ā˜Ŗ and marrying four girls

Whenever you want to embed a video, just select the url in the top of your browser, and copy and paste it to here. It'll auto-embed.

Ā 

But I liked the song. How old are they? If they're 18 or over, I'ma be mad. I envy Asians abilities to look ageless.Ā :ghostga:

#šŸ šš¢šŽšš¢š‚ š’š“š€š

politicqxs

Whenever you want to embed a video, just select the url in the top of your browser, and copy and paste it to here. It'll auto-embed.

Ā 

But I liked the song. How old are they? If they're 18 or over, I'ma be mad. I envy Asians abilities to look ageless.Ā :ghostga:

it kept not auto-embedding (I'm on my iPad) ..?

TheyĀ are fifteen I think, like Miley Cyrus during 7 things:flower:

giving up sodomy and moving to šŸ‡¦šŸ‡Ŗ converting to ā˜Ŗ and marrying four girls

it kept not auto-embedding (I'm on my iPad) ..?

TheyĀ are fifteen I think, like Miley Cyrus during 7 things:flower:

What I do onĀ mobileĀ is just paste the url and click around in the text box until it pops up. Lol

Oh okay. After looking again, I noticed a few "I'm currently going through puberty" features so I accepted that they were, in fact, young.

#šŸ šš¢šŽšš¢š‚ š’š“š€š

politicqxs

What I do onĀ mobileĀ is just paste the url and click around in the text box until it pops up. Lol

Oh okay. After looking again, I noticed a few "I'm currently going through puberty" features so I accepted that they were, in fact, young.

fianlly fixed it.. on desktopĀ :derpga:Ā it auto-embedded. Ā many thankssĀ 

Archived