Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Elizabeth before The Cortez

Tokyo Rose

The Countess' age (poll)  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What time period do you think Elizabeth is from?

• Early 1900s or before
    • 50s
    • 60s
    • 70s
    • She's as old as she looks

Featured Posts

Tokyo Rose

I just realized we don't know ANYTHING about Elizabeth before she became a blood drinking hotel owner.

That means we'll probably get flashback scenes of her life in future episodes! That's going to be so cool.

Maybe she'll get to be just a regular old human for at least a scene or two. :wao:

What time period do you think Elizabeth is from?

I just realized we don't know ANYTHING about Elizabeth before she became a blood drinking hotel owner.

That means we'll probably get flashback scenes of her life in future episodes! That's going to be so cool.

Maybe she'll get to be just a regular old human for at least a scene or two. :wao:

What time period do you think Elizabeth is from?

She predated Cher :air:

lxdygxga

They said Elizabeth was 100 years old, so I figure she was the physical age she's now stuck at (somewhere in the mid to late twenties) when the Hotel opened in the 1930's.

We know she's worked with Evan Peters, so I'm sure she's somehow linked to him and the hotel's conception in the flashback scenes.

TopazBlue

she's an alien born in SB-129 :green:

so technically she's 80365796490576928540956792569745 nano-orbits :green:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19 ⚡ CHROMATICA BALL 💙 Aug 23

Davidsonary

Probably older than Madonna. Who's reductive now?

Jk. Don't come at me. :laughga:

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

freebit

I think I read somewhere that Ryan said she's 100 years old, but that could have been a general idea/ball park estimate number since that would put her at as being born in 1915, which means she would've had to have been a teenager during the 30s, but she's obviously a full fledged adult woman in what I assume to be 1930s flashbacks (going by her hair & styling in those candids from filming). I bet and hope she's much older than that because I'm here for pretty costumes from 1900s and up.

BlahForever1

I'm pretty sure Ryan's said that she's around 100 years old / is from the early (American) silent film era, so I'd assume she's been around since the 1910/1920s. 

Imagine if she's actually as old as she looks and just has vivid hallucinations of the past and murders because she believes she'll grow old without the blood

He/They

Archived