💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you replace Marry the Night with ScheiBe as the fifth single?

Bradley

69 members have voted

1. 1. .

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Bradley

It probably wouldn't have made a difference at that point, and I could not emotionally handle Scheisse flopping because it is perfection.  Would I swap Scheisse for Judas? HELL YES. 

:bye2:

Judas shall never be replaced.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Marry the Night at least got a little airplay. 

Scheiße would have been a terrible choice

ScheiBe is more radio friendly tho

Bradley

Let's be real, could you really see radio stations playing Scheiße?

Definitely, in fact I see it as one of the most radio friendly songs on Born This Way.

Yes we would have televised HQ performances of the song. Although IDK...would she have sung an acoustic rendition of Scheisse if it was a single? (she did it with MTN), like can scheisse be turned into a piano ballad....

Jesse Pinkman

No. I would switch out Judas for TEOG. As much as I love the video.

It's science, bitch

Never. As much as I love Scheiße, the MTN video remains my ALL TIME favorite Gaga video and the song itself slayed me to tiny little bits since I first listened to it after unlocking it on Gagaville. :toofunny:

Haha, Gagaville! How iconic! I miss those days! :hunty: 

We're all Stronger Together!

retroglamx

Haha, Gagaville! How iconic! I miss those days! :hunty:

Gaga was the only one who got me to play that silly game and as soon as I got the songs I never looked back. :ghostney:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Gaga was the only one who got me to play that silly game as soon as I got the songs I never looked back. :ghostney:

Same :laughga:

I remember getting Electric Chapel too and loving every second of it. I wonder if my town still exists somewhere out there in the internet. Maybe it's become a ghetto by now. :omfgaga: 

We're all Stronger Together!

monsterdreams

No, I wouldn't replace anything with it singles wise (You And I if I had to choose)

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Hell no. Marry The Night is my favorite Gaga song and my favorite Gaga music video. :legend: 

It should have replaced TEOG imo.

Bad Bromance

I love "Scheiße", but no. "Marry the Night", in my opinion, is the track on Born This Way that deserved to have a full video and be sent out for maximum exposure.

This right here.  Besides, as much as I love Scheiße, I am not totally convinced radio would have supported it.  There's a chance it would have gotten very little airplay because of the German gibberish and that would have been such a shame since it's an amazing dance track.  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Bette Davis

Definitely, in fact I see it as one of the most radio friendly songs on Born This Way.

I disagree, but that's just my opinion :green: I personally love the song but I cannot imagine it being on the radio (American at least, can't speak for European) or your average person, who generally likes safe, boppy stuff by Katy and Taylor, understanding/getting into Scheiße. 

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

The Child

Yes we would have televised HQ performances of the song. Although IDK...would she have sung an acoustic rendition of Scheisse if it was a single? (she did it with MTN), like can scheisse be turned into a piano ballad....

Never ever doubt Gaga, she can turn any song into an acoustic one.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Never ever doubt Gaga, she can turn any song into an acoustic one.

I kinda agree. Applause is a very fast song just like Scheisse and she made an amazing piano version out of it.

Mister Gaga

No! Born This Way single choices were perfect imo. The order was messy (TEOG should have been the second single, Judas the third). Marry The Night and it's video are both flawless

Archived