Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

On This Day in Music History...(Oct 11)

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

-Bjork releases her eighth album Biophilia in the US. The album peaks at #27 in the US. The album features songs like “Crystaline”, “Cosmogony”, “Virus”. and “Moon"

Biophilia.jpg

tumblr_m6704sC47t1rznwt1o1_500.gif

-Evanescence releases their third album Evanescence. The album was their first in five years and peaked at #1 in the US. Unfortunately, the album din’t have the success of the last two albums, only selling a little over 400,000 copies. The album features the #68 hit “What You Want”. 

Evanescence_Album.jpg

tumblr_inline_mm4ukbg3xw1rg3322.gif

-Britney Spears releases her second remix album B in the Mix: The Remixes Vol. 2. The album peaks at #47 in the US. 

51uc1g%2BJKYL.jpg

-Lionel Richie releases his second album Can’t Slow Down. The album peaks at #1 and has sold over 10 million copies, making it his most successful album. The album features five top 10 hits, “All Night Long” (#1), Running with the Night (#7), “Hello” (#1), “Stuck on You” (#3), and “Penny Lover” (#8). The album took home Album of the Year at the 1985 Grammy Awardsm beating out other iconic albums: Cyndi Lauper’s She’s So Unusual, Prince’s Purple Rain, Bruce Springsteen’s Born in the U.S.A. and Tina Turner’s Private Dancer

cant_slow_down.jpg?a5de54

anigif_enhanced-21657-1396034559-3.gif

anigif_enhanced-24286-1414778847-2.gif

-Bjork releases her eighth album Biophilia in the US. The album peaks at #27 in the US. The album features songs like “Crystaline”, “Cosmogony”, “Virus”. and “Moon"

Biophilia.jpg

tumblr_m6704sC47t1rznwt1o1_500.gif

-Evanescence releases their third album Evanescence. The album was their first in five years and peaked at #1 in the US. Unfortunately, the album din’t have the success of the last two albums, only selling a little over 400,000 copies. The album features the #68 hit “What You Want”. 

Evanescence_Album.jpg

tumblr_inline_mm4ukbg3xw1rg3322.gif

Yes Evanescence and Bjork , I love you for doing this. :giveup:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Warholian

Biophillia is hands down one of the best albums of the decade. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Riot Poof

Yaaaaaas Biophilia.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived