Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it just me or does the Countess never blink?

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

It seems to me that Gaga trained herself to not blink or at least only blink very rarely in her role as Elizabeth Cortez? I think it adds to her vampirism and overall strangeness, appears quite mystique and spooky. :flutter:

Duella Dvil

It's something that is strange to every human they cgi'd Anthony Hopkins eyes in silence of the lambs so he never blinks only deliberately.

It REALLY ads to the overall concept of psycho

www.instagram.com/theduella666

I also noticed this :yes: 

I think blinks are moments of vulnerability, and without them people seem much less human and creepier :omg: 

PrinceGaga

Yes! I noticed this especially when she is talking to Will Drake. Vampires wouldn't need to blink but at the times where she does, you could argue that Elizabeth has trained herself to blink to appear more human.

TimisaMonster

The depth of her acting knows no bounds :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Yes! I noticed this especially when she is talking to Will Drake. Vampires wouldn't need to blink but at the times where she does, you could argue that Elizabeth has trained herself to blink to appear more human.

This is the gif I needed, thank you.

She can speak with her eyes. :dead:

FreePalestine

djBuffoon

I think some viewers will come to understand her lack of discernible emotion as a character choice, rather than lack of ability. She absolutely nailed the nuances in episode 1. Her performance holds up the more I watch it. 

Archived