Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

European Horror Story?

SISTERV

Featured Posts

Tokyo Rose

But if thats your logic, honey, some of your countries like hmmm, Spain, their culture didnt start until 1942 because thats when the current country we call Spain came to be.

so therefore the USA has more culture than Spain

based on your logic

:spook:

Exactly. Before Finland as we know it existed, it was part of Sweden. Then it was part of Russia.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SISTERV

Honey did you read what i said? i specified 'USA as an entity'. American Horror Story is set in the United States history. Not before. That is why i said Europe had a bigger history. Some countries in Europe have an history five times longer than the US does, if not more for some. The United States have a shorter history then Europe, denying it makes you look stupid.

no Its called American Horror Story not United States of American Horror Story. Technically the show could go back as far as it wants so *buzzer noise*

bionic

no Its called American Horror Story not United States of American Horror Story. Technically the show could go back as far as it wants so *buzzer noise*

I'd like a Roanoke-themed season or something to do with the Western expansion.

buy bionic

Morphine Prince

This thread :rip: 

Saying "Europe has richer history" is a fact but it's useless saying it. Obviously a place that goes back thousands of years (Westernized thinking) has more history. 

2+2=4 

2+10 = 12

Europeans always imply America has no rich history and culture. Think again. The ignorance :smh: 

mister max

please guys stawp :ghost: 

this is not a thread to talk about culture :pumpkat: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

bionic

EHS: Whovians

the Sherlock fans are much worse tbh :toofunny: 

Global Horror Story: Tumblr

buy bionic

They've already handled white supremacy, nazism (even had a ridiculously played 'Anne Frank'. Hell, they couldn't even pronounce the name right).. what else could they make a story about?

I don't know why, but I want this to be in Romania. It has this darkness and silentness in my head :laughga: 

Duella Dvil

the Sherlock fans are much worse tbh :toofunny: 

Global Horror Story: Tumblr

Social Horror Story... New Wave Feminists.

(Those feminists who legitimize rape in the gay community and only hate men. Not ALL feminists. Just the one who arent equalitying right.)

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived