💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How are AHS seasons connected?

arthurhmangum

Featured Posts

PaperIz

They really aren't except for tiny things and they only started connecting them with freak show. Ryan Murphy is full of it because he said they weren't connected at all....until recently when he changed his mind.

arthurhmangum

That detective :murderga: It would be nice if in the last season someone travels back in time through the seasons

:udidnt:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

They really aren't except for tiny things and they only started connecting them with freak show. Ryan Murphy is full of it because he said they weren't connected at all....until recently when he changed his mind.

I also smell bull****. And the "clues" he puts for the next season? How a hat drawn in coffee cup is supposed to hint that Gaga would star the next season??? It looks like Ryan took off that "hint" of his ass.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

DrewStevens

I also smell bull****. And the "clues" he puts for the next season? How a hat drawn in coffee cup is supposed to hint that Gaga would star the next season??? It looks like Ryan took off that "hint" of his ass.

The hat in the cup was as clue. 'Top Hat' is a film that takes place in a hotel and the song 'Cheek To Cheek' was written for it. It was hard to guess but it does make sense.

The Child

The hat in the cup was as clue. 'Top Hat' is a film that takes place in a hotel and the song 'Cheek To Cheek' was written for it. It was hard to guess but it does make sense.

When I first heard about the hat thing I thought of this look:

http://www.rick.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/lady-gaga-applause-itunes-festival-tbv-090213.jpg

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

PaperIz

after the way he handled everything with glee, I take everything he says with a grain of salt. He's brilliant but let's everything get too muddled and talks a lot of shizz about nothing lol

that's crazy lol. Was cheek to cheek even out then though? I thinking they might do nuclear alien stuff next season since he's apparently put clues everywhere, operation top hat included maybe. 

DrewStevens

after the way he handled everything with glee, I take everything he says with a grain of salt. He's brilliant but let's everything get too muddled and talks a lot of shizz about nothing lol

that's crazy lol. Was cheek to cheek even out then though? I thinking they might do nuclear alien stuff next season since he's apparently put clues everywhere, operation top hat included maybe. 

Cheek To Cheek was released while Freakshow was being filmed and the album's name was announced months before they started shooting the season.

PaperIz

Cheek To Cheek was released while Freakshow was being filmed and the album's name was announced months before they started shooting the season.

ok cool. Interesting to know!

PopThatArt

Will Drake from Hotel, same last name as Betty Drake (name Jude was given) from Asylum. There's a connection. But the series is an anthology. When the time comes, Ryan will explain how it's all interconnected. 

Go see A Star is Born

Archived