💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Demi Lovato - 'Confident' (album)

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

PaperIz

Also I keep noticing that Demi keeps BOMBING with her 2nd single. From her 2nd album "December" really never took off (but then again she was on Disney so w/e). From her 3rd album "Who's that Boy" tanked. From her 4th album "Made in the USA" flopped, but at least it's VEVO certified. And from this 5th album "Confident" fell off the charts already; it may make a comeback thanks to the MV but I don't see that going anywhere.

But I do have to give her and her team credit for finding a way to stretch out an era for like 2 years. For some artists their era ends within a few months. 

Hollywood records had radio stations to not play Made in the USA so Selena Gomez's Come & Get It would do better :giveup: super tragic because it was a killer song. HR is terrible at promoting albums's passed 1 single.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticka

Just listened to the whole album and tbh it didn't live up to my expectations; Cool For The Summer was a great new sound for her but the rest of the album just sounds like kinda try hard basic pop music tbh.

Father is a nice touching ballad though :love:

what kind of sin... :udidnt:

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

darkchylde

I didn't expect a Demi Lovato video to be that good, but 'Confident' was everything I expected Bad Blood to be -with a lower budget-.

Versace

They should dish out the next single by now tbh , to promote sales + Confident (the song) is flopping even though i love the song like crazy.

Demi send Kingdom Come to radios :giveup:

Expecting an epic visual to follow 

I gave the album a try and I have to say I could barely listen to it.

It's so good though :udidnt: 

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Fiona Apple

They should dish out the next single by now tbh , to promote sales + Confident (the song) is flopping even though i love the song like crazy.

Demi send Kingdom Come to radios :giveup:

Expecting an epic visual to follow 

It's not really flopping.It's doing really well on radio for a second single and it is growing on iTunes as well.. It could end up doing better than CFTS

Not a huge fan of her choruses on this album... verses are much better IMO. And still not quite sure how I feel about the album overall. It's a very impressive listen and she's clearly illustrated maturity, but it doesn't make me run back wanting to hear more.

Lion Heart

On my 2nd listen to the full album. 

Okay 'Stars' is pretty nice actually. 

"And we really don't need the light Cause we're stars tonight."

06-bljL6eE-1431541864.gif

"Lionheart" is another album standout. She should be performing this song instead of 'Stone Cold' for SNL. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Jewels n Drugs

Is that the official back cover? Why does #11 not have a period :air:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived