💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Demi Lovato - 'Confident' (album)

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

Someone explain to me why they like Old Ways? 

BbShcZz.gif

Im obviously a stan, but that song is pretty weak. It belongs on Unbroken tbh

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

I just listened to the album and thank heavens, it didn't let me down (a rare feat this year). All but 2 of the tracks on the standard version are very good or excellent. Over the 13 track deluxe edition, there's only 3 tracks in all that aren't quite as good (and none of them are bad, just ok). This is so rare for a popstar these days, especially one who was an ex Disney starlet. I'm especially loving the opening tracks as well as Wildfire, Yes and Mr Hughes (shame this one never made it onto the standard). I love how mature Demi is with this record. It's great to hear someone who had a past in child friendly entertainment truly grow up because a lot of them take time. Almost every track on this album I would be happy to sing as a grown woman, which is a very good sign (I hate how a lot of modern pop involves women in their mid 20's-late 30's singing songs that a teenager would be embarrassed to sing). Her voice is warm and commanding, again, something very welcoming in pop music. With Cool For The Summer and Confident preceding the album, and with the snippet of Stone Cold, my expectations were very high and in the end, it delivered to the standard I hoped it would and I'm so happy to give a properly good review this year. It's a solid 4/5, one of the most soiid ones I've ever given, because almost all the tracks are 4 stars worthy. Well done, Demi, this is the best album of your career. The Grammys better recognise.

Fiona Apple

Someone explain to me why they like Old Ways? 

BbShcZz.gif

Im obviously a stan, but that song is pretty weak. It belongs on Unbroken tbh

I had the same opinion at first but it kinda grew on me . 

1. Confident 10/10
2. Cool For The Summer 10/10
3. Old Ways 9/10
4. For You 4/10
5. Stone Cold 8/10
6. Kingdom Come ft. Iggy Azalea 10/10
7. Waiting For You 9/10
8. Wildfire 5/10
9. Lionheart 8/10
10. Yes 6/10
11. Father 7/10
12. Stars 7/10
13. Mr. Hughes 7/10

Lion Heart

Omg this tweet 

ARTPOPdidntflop

Ok I was a doubter after Cool for the Summer live perfomances, but this album is AMAZING!

She definitely deserves a grammy nom at the least

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

AlexanderLevi2

where is the love for Father? I mean I know you can't pop your *** to it but holy **** the ending blew me away.

Currently listening to Joanne

Lion Heart

where is the love for Father? I mean I know you can't pop your *** to it but holy **** the ending blew me away.

This. Initially it didn't stand out to me, but now I consider it among the best on the album, along with Lionheart. 

Archived