💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Nicki's Remix on "The Hills" Give Her a #1 Hit?

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Okay so now that Nicki is on the remixed version of "The Hills", will this count as her first #1 hit? I''m thinking yes based on the S&M and Till the World Ends remixes. If so that is so cheap. Like Nicki was so desperate for a #1 hit, she hopped on a song that is already #1. 

tumblr_inline_mnij5lqQoS1qz4rgp.gif

Rat Boy

No. She will cancel the remix release because The Weekend is a skinny b---h. #BadBlood

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

DrewStevens

Technically yes but we all know she has no real #1 hits yet. Her remix is not even on the top 100 on iTunes while Eminem's remix is already #40.

DiscoHeaven23

Technically yes but we all know she has no real #1 hits yet. Her remix is not even on the top 100 on iTunes while Eminem's remix is already #40.

yea and I just looked and her remix on "Sugar" with Maroon 5, wasn't counted as a #2 hit for her. it was just called a guest appearance and I guess that doesn't count. "The Hills" seems to be put in that category as well.

omg, she has so many rappearances.

I hate it when people make a remix with a rap verse to climb up the chart or to gain more sales, it's desperate and unnecessary imo.

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

JusKeepBreathin

Did that song really need a Nicki remix? It was so good on its own. Nicki gets passed around in the rap remix category like a prostitute at a gang bang. Everybody has had a turn with her.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Andreyw

Did that song really need a Nicki remix? It was so good on its own. Nicki gets passed around in the rap remix category like a prostitute at a gang bang. Everybody has had a turn with her.

the female pitbull

Dangerous Man

The remix version should have more contribution than the original version on chart formula for Billboard to acknowledge it. Like it needs to have more sales than the original version. Otherwise Nicki won't get credited like how she didn't get credit in Sugar remix or how John Legend didn't get credit in Lay Me Down remix. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Cody Draco

How will it be a #1 hit for her when she isn't featured on the version that hit #1?

That doesn't make any sense to me. :saw:

DrewStevens

How will it be a #1 hit for her when she isn't featured on the version that hit #1?

That doesn't make any sense to me. :saw:

Well I remember Britney got a #1 because of the S&M remix.

Dangerous Man

Well I remember Britney got a #1 because of the S&M remix.

It's bc the remix version sold a lot and without it,  S&M wouldn't had hit the top,  so Billboard credited Britney. The Hills is already number 1 and I doubt the remix versions would sell  a lot. Billboard won't give them the credit I suppose. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dominic

If this gives her a #1 it will be the most undeserved, one minor rap and she gets to take partial credit. Not in my book...

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

DrewStevens

It's bc the remix version sold a lot and without it,  S&M wouldn't had hit the top,  so Billboard credited Britney. The Hills is already number 1 and I doubt the remix versions would sell  a lot. Billboard won't give them the credit I suppose. 

Well I guess we'll have to wait until Billboard says something. I don't think it should count but who knows. Anyway if anyone should get the credit it should be Eminem since his remix is the one who is selling the most.

Archived