Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Spoilers: Hotel: "Buildings around here are..."

Leo

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering about Sally too. There are set pictures of her outside and I'm wondering how far that is from the hotel, if that's even a part of her filming. But she technically didn't die inside of the hotel!

It could be footage from the Halloween episode

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I don't mean that, I like the "rules" of ghosts, I just think the theme is done. I wanted Sally to be alive because of the blood virus or something. I didn't want it to be about ghosts again.

Then I guess American Horror Story: Murder Hotel will have to suffice :derpga:

Honestly, I don't mind the concept being brought back. Death scenes are cool and watching the characters come back from it is both surprising and exciting.

I was wondering about Sally too. There are set pictures of her outside and I'm wondering how far that is from the hotel, if that's even a part of her filming. But she technically didn't die inside of the hotel!

And again, since she's wearing the same clothes it could be from the 90s again, so we can't know if it's pre-death or post-death :air: We'll just have to wait for more episodes to learn more, but it's fun to speculate.

It could be footage from the Halloween episode

Oh, right! That's certainly true. I can't wait for that episode.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm :proud:

i would never, not with you :giggle: 

Cute and smart, tell me Leo, how does it feel to be the total package? :flirt: 

i would never, not with you :giggle: 

Cute and smart, tell me Leo, how does it feel to be the total package? :flirt: 

:air: Thank you I guess.

Then I guess American Horror Story: Murder Hotel will have to suffice :derpga:

Honestly, I don't mind the concept being brought back. Death scenes are cool and watching the characters come back from it is both surprising and exciting.

Well, whatever. Murder House was my favorite season, so, yay, I guess

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

And again, since she's wearing the same clothes it could be from the 90s again, so we can't know if it's pre-death or post-death :air: We'll just have to wait for more episodes to learn more, but it's fun to speculate.

I didn't think about that :air: You're right! It could be either time period. I don't think that's the last we'll see of 1994.

I didn't think about that :air: You're right! It could be either time period. I don't think that's the last we'll see of 1994.

To fully understand how Sally came back, what the Countess did with Donovan and how Iris moved into the Hotel, we'd have to go back!

Well, whatever. Murder House was my favorite season, so, yay, I guess

I don't know whether Murder House or Asylum is my favorite. They're both absolutely incredible.

I don't know whether Murder House or Asylum is my favoite. They're both absolutely incredible.

Asylum for me :xtina2:

As much as I love Coven and Murder House, Asylum is amazing.

To fully understand how Sally came back, what the Countess did with Donovan and how Iris moved into the Hotel, we'd have to go back!

This season is going to be great :giveup: There's so many storylines to explore! It'll be fun to see how they not only intersect in modern times, but also in the respective eras in which they died! I suspect The Countess and Mr. March may have some scenes from the 1930's together, depending on when her birth date is revealed to be next episode.

Archived