Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Spoilers: Hotel: "Buildings around here are..."

Leo

Featured Posts

Asylum for me :xtina2:

As much as I love Coven and Murder House, Asylum is amazing.

Asylum probably wins by a hair for me too! That season made me feel some type of way emotionally.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrewStevens

I think we have to understand Murder House to understand Hotel. 

Sally died in the property. Not inside of the building but in the property, so now she is a ghost.

Donovan was probably brought back to life by  Elizabeth. Ryan said that Elizabeth is gonna convert someone in the next episode, I think she is going to convert Will Drake and that's why she is seducing him and his son. In the preview of the next episodes Elizabeth says "What if I told you that Will Drake had to die?" Which makes me think they have to die in order to be converted.

Elizabeth, Donovan and the children haven't aged because of the virus. Sally hasn't age because she is a ghost. I don't know why or if Liz Taylor hasn't aged but Iris has aged. She had brunette hair in 1994 and now it's all grey.

I do think time has something to do with this season. Everyone who was on the room 64 fell asleep and woke up at 2:25 and something weird happened, in both occasions a kid was present. 

Everything that has happened makes me think of Murder House because it seems like something happened in that Hotel that now it's haunted by evil forces and definitely something important happened at 2:25.

Donovan was probably brought back to life by  Elizabeth. Ryan said that Elizabeth is gonna convert someone in the next episode, I think she is going to convert Will Drake and that's why she is seducing him and his son. In the preview of the next episodes Elizabeth says "What if I told you that Will Drake had to die?" Which makes me think they have to die in order to be converted.

Isn't it confirmed Will (or another character?) is in a love triangle with Elizabeth and Donovan?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Kulture Kiari

Why are yall tripping that it's just about ghosts? Ryan said before Hotel started airing that it would be connected with Murder House, so what you expect? Second, Hotel deals with other supernatural things, such as Hemophiliacs, and we have only seen just one episode. So stop saying it's Murder House 2.0 as shade. 

DrewStevens

Isn't it confirmed Will (or another character?) is in a love triangle with Elizabeth and Donovan?

I thought that was Tristan but it seems like Will is also part of that triangle :rip:

Archived