Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

Make Sure to Watch Next Episode Live

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

GagaisHotAF

I feel like way more people will watch as it goes on, the hype is real. And people are also watching because of Gaga, not because they're fans or anything, they're just curious or want to see her acting.

I've seen like so many people who never saw the past seasons watch this one. :koons:

true. Also its always trending on social media so some get curious.

Probably on Grindr

true. Also its always trending on social media so some get curious.

I even heard some people talking about it at the gym!

GagaisHotAF

I even heard some people talking about it at the gym!

True. It is extremely popular among teens and young adults. Many people loved Hotel because it went back to AHS roots: raunchiness, violence, and creepiness.

Probably on Grindr

Watching it on demand and through legal online streaming services is the only way you can positively affect the ratings without being a Nielsen household. Watching live means nothing unless you are a Nielsen household. :later:

Katsuki Bakugo

I think Gaga will keep the viewers high for next episode. If the episode is as bad as the first one, then I expect the ratings to fall by episode 3.

Did you watch the same episode as everyone else?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

monketsharona

if it gets cancelled 

Don't worry it won't.

A 3.0 in demo is enough for FX to renew it.. It's their most popular show (if not one of the most popular shows aired nowadays) so it's quite safe... They even think about making two seasons in a year !

Archived