Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Do you think John the cop will soon find out that Gaga kidnapped his son?

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

In the first episode we learned that his son gets kidnapped during the ride at a carnival. This was taken place in Santa Monica in 2010 and the show is in present time 2015. Gaga's character The Countess kidnapped his son as the paparazzi photos last month prove it, (boy is wearing the same outfit)

tumblr_nvz74qR7GJ1tu7utro1_1280.jpg

Now that John is in the hotel, he will eventually bump into the Countess and might even see his son who is now infected with the virus. I dont know if they will address this in the next episode but I'm interested to see his encounter with the countess when he finds out she was the one that kidnapped his son. It will almost feel like he was meant to check into the hotel for a reason. 

Most likely, yes. It will be interesting to see how each of them will react. Will Holden recognize his father? Will Elizabeth try to kill the cop? Will the cop return with Holden and repair his relationship? What part are the rest of the people at Hotel Cortez going to play? Can't wait. 

The Child

Gaga? I only know the Countess.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

AbuHassan1992

I really hope this turns out to be more of a detective/mystery/crime horror type of thing rather than straight up ghosts and stuff

Archived