Stef

Is Revival Selena's best album?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes - Definitely her best - she has shown an amazing growth in her sound
    • No - Stars Dance is better - full of the bops that Revival lacks

Featured Posts

https://player.spotify.com/album/3Kbuu2tHsIbplFUkB7a5oE/7KxhSJOYiqCDclXDBNlFSZ

She really has shown us that she has grown so much over the past 2 years. She has some amazing ballads on the album, most notably Camouflage and Nobody.

Her voice seems extremely raw and less autotuned than Stars Dance. She has the perfect mix of powerful ballads and light pop songs such as Me & The Rhythm and Kill Em With Kindness. I feel as though this is her best work to date and could be her most successful album, and she definitely deserves it after the rocky 2 years she seems to have had.

What's your stand out track on the album? Mine has to be Sober, its so relatable to me right now :cry: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

yASSsss

yes :wao: 

i'm surprised that it has so many amazing songs..there are only 1 or 2 fillers i think,the rest are bops :music: 

Kill'em with Kindness and Body Heat are my favorite i think (After Good for you,same old love,and Me & the rhythm ,ofcourse :hunty: )

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yes :wao: 

i'm surprised that it has so many amazing songs..there are only 1 or 2 fillers i think,the rest are bops :music: 

Pray for a good meta score :cry: :pray: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

yASSsss

Pray for a good meta score :cry: :pray: 

pray for the good album sales too :pray: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

It's MUCH better than Stars Dance.

You can't even compare the two, Revival has a great theme to it, shows different sides of Selena. The Production seems unique. Compared to Stars Dance, which was an EDM Album, lacked execution in terms of sound. Even tho It is a Dance Record, It doesn't need to sound dated.

For me, I totally love the RnB Influences in Revival. It surely shows the maturing of Sel.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

PaperIz

I love all her albums, but this is definitely her best. It's her coming into her own as an artist. It's very inspirational and fun and full of good vibes. 

Harry

by a million miles. i've never been interested in her before, but this is actually a really good album.

retroglamx

I haven't listened to it in full yet but what I heard was great, specially Camouflage, Me & The Rhythm and Body Heat.

I ADORE Stars Dance, it has a lot of beautiful break up songs like Love Will Remember. :cry:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

i wish i could get into like u guys but i just think its really bad.

:toofunny:

I feel the same about some songs but most of it is honestly really good

Stars Dance is better though

SlayedForTheGod

:toofunny:

I feel the same about some songs but most of it is honestly really good

Stars Dance is better though

i wanted to love it sooooo much cause good for you is perfection and so is me and the rhythm but it was just disappointing  

Versace

Technically it is her best album but personally i prefer Stars Dance just cause it's more energetic and Uptempo driven 

It's a shame Stars Dance didn't use some gems as single offerings such as 

Love Will Remember and Undercover

Her best song IMO remains Come&Get It IMO then I Love You Like A Love Song after those two i'd say Sober a song off Revival is a contender for her third best song. IMO Sober is the best song on the album and should be released as a single as soon as Same Old Love reaches it's peak.

Archived