💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Justin Bieber's father tweets about Justin's nude pics

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

AddMeOnMYSPACE

I still can't believe that people can't see how this is all just promo for his album. It is so obvious.

Thats what i was thinking! :madge: sad that people will go this far just to get a #1 album :fail:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance

That's a bit odd, if you ask me.

Did any of you see Justin's nudes?  I can't find them anywhere on the internet.  For those of you who saw his penis, is it small, average, or above average?  Don't lie, be honest.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

SlayMeToVenus

Did any of you see Justin's nudes?  I can't find them anywhere on the internet.  For those of you who saw his penis, is it small, average, or above average?  Don't lie, be honest.

He was not hard in them & it is on the larger side. I wish we had HD pictures though but from being taken from so far away, the pictures look potato quality. 

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

I'm embarrassed for Justin because if that happened to me if I was a celebrity…

giphy.gif

(he didn't lie though)

i caught your fever, i'll be feeling it forever

I thought the pictures were photoshopped at first glance but then I realized they were real. All I can say is that his penis looked flaccid and was dangling in the summer wind. I guess for a soft penis you would categorize it as "above average."

I have no clue about erect though… that's none of my business either because my mind is with Jesus Christ! :pray:

:smh:

i caught your fever, i'll be feeling it forever

Archived