review

Vigilant Citizen publishes article about AHS 'disturbing agenda'

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Tokyo Rose

Elisa Lam? If any movie was inspired by her death, it would have been Dark Water with Jennifer Connoly which came out in 2005... Or was it the other way around since Elisa was found in the building's water tank in Feburary 19, 2013...

His articles... more promo for AHS anyway.  

Dandy from Freakshow died in a water tank in the season finale

Shadow

Dandy from Freakshow died in a water tank in the season finale

Did the show feature that the patrons at the hotel were drinking that water for days before they found a dead body in the tank?

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

Sister

That site is back in business? Finally, something I can sink my teeth into.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

CannaeDrive

VC is the best, always entertainingly funny.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Mister Gaga

:satanga:

:satanga::satanga::satanga::satanga::satanga:

But really, the rape scene was TOO much. And violence on TV can lead to being desensitized with any mind of violence.

Not that this article is 100% right though.

Don't visit my profile

TiphEret

What is vigilant citizen purpose anyway? are they believing in Illuminati and all this blabla? 

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

elijahfan

The typically ignorant a--lysis of people who take everything first degree and have no understanding of both human psychology and dramaturgy. Oh, and... "In mass media, Christianity is always the bad guy." - well, maybe that's because the most cruel atrocities known by mankind were made in the name of religion. And are still being made in its name. Just a suggestion.

i remember when i used to be so crazy about VC and being active to their forum ...only then i realized it was full of **** and immature psycho's. i cant stand their judgement towards hard working people. :saladga: good thing i grew up and moved on

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

That site is back in business? Finally, something I can sink my teeth into.

they're never gone sis:creepga: they just go on and over everything under the sun exposing the elite's agenda and occultism:saladga:

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

they're never gone sis:creepga: they just go on and over everything under the sun exposing the elite's agenda and occultism:saladga:

True, but I have found them to be boring now, for quite a while. I like this kind of stuff.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

retroglamx

:lmao:

I just read his poor excuse of an article, this guy has reached rock bottom, he didn't even bother to watch the first episode.

Another thing, the comments are HILARIOUS, read this:

Lmao I was just thinking the same thing but you said it first. Even her real name sounds fake. Stefani germanotta more like stefani illuminatus or stefani is a nazi.

:lmao: :ghost:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Archived