review

Vigilant Citizen publishes article about AHS 'disturbing agenda'

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

With a name like American Horror Story, one cannot expect to be watching unicorns jumping above rainbows. It is however clear that this season is all about glorifying the occult elite’s agenda and celebrating their obsession with ritual murders and s-x magick. Who better than Lady Gaga to star in the series?

This season of A.H.S. is based on the true story of Cecil Hotel in Los Angeles where Canadian student Elisa Lam was found dead in a water tank, weeks after her death. A surveillance video showing her acting erratically shortly before her death has people wondering what exactly happened to her. You can read myarticle on Elisa Lam here (I’d like to add that my article was pretty much the first one to shed some light on the odd circumstances of her death). While Elisa Lam’s death is still a mystery, there is definitely something unholy going on at Cecil hotel and something probably ritualistic behind her death.

Other than being inspired by Cecil Hotel, A.H.S. is perfectly in line with the occult elite’s agenda of promoting the culture of death, where abuse, murder and dehumanization are intermixed with general coolness and s-xyness. For example, in the first episode, Lady Gaga and her mate have s-x drenched in the blood of a couple they’ve just murdered.

That episode also features guy getting raped with a dildo by “The Addiction Demon”. You’ve read that correctly. To complete the full occult elite agenda, the other bad guy in the series is “The Ten Commandments Killer” who is inspired by the Bible to commit to most atrocious murders. In mass media, Christianity is always the bad guy.

While only a single episode aired at the time of writing this article, this A.H.S. already has all of the hallmarks of the Illuminati agenda. Some might say: “It is about horror! It’s supposed to be disturbing!”. I know. But this is horror with an agenda.

Source: http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/american-horror-story-hotel-stars-lady-gaga-and-pushes-a-disturbing-agenda/

I was waiting for this. They kind of let me down. They didn't go as in depth as I thought they would :rip: 

Ryan Murphy and his evil plan to turn us all into psychopaths that kill people to drink their blood :murderga:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Morphine Prince

Ryan Murphy and his evil plan to turn us all into psychopaths that kill people to drink their blood :murderga:

This is the best thing ever tbh. The elite are working their agenda well on my brain. 

2015-10-08-09_11_57-Photos.png

I love them because they always find a way to plug their other articles

They are the Buzzfeed of judgmental religious people

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Duella Dvil

This is the best thing ever tbh. The elite are working their agenda well on my brain. 

2015-10-08-09_11_57-Photos.png

oh look, my sig

www.instagram.com/theduella666

They are the Buzzfeed of judgemental religious people

I wish I remember what article it was that had a link every two sentences 

He/They

Evan Peters

:saladga: they are literally only posting this **** because gaga is in the season 

emma roberts is an abuser

PaperIz

Basically he is saying "this is occult inspired" while not actually giving any instance of such symbolism. It's not suppose to be happy, it's horror. Sorry I just read the full article. It's occult because if you pause the video in certain spots her hand happens to be in front of her eye while she's moving :derpga: tthese articles used to creep me out, but now they just reach so much.

RAMROD

Aren't they pleasant.

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛... (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Morphine Prince

Why are you posting these crappy articles?

I've always posted VC stuff. It's amusing to see what they come up with :yes:

Shadow

Elisa Lam? If any movie was inspired by her death, it would have been Dark Water with Jennifer Connoly which came out in 2005... Or was it the other way around since Elisa was found in the building's water tank in Feburary 19, 2013...

His articles... more promo for AHS anyway.  

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

Archived