💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Donovan dead?

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

flopheart

I think Gaga turned him in a "vampire" as her, i don't think he's dead because they're not usuals classic vampires, murphy never used the term "vampire" in fact but "emophiles" affected with a biblical virus, i think they're both alive and mortal (as murphy said in an ew interview) but Gaga in 1994 saved his life 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

Gaga bite him and turned him into a vampire aswell :lolly:

What I don't understand is how Sally is still alive, when Donovan's mother pushed her she died after falling, and she isn't a vampire as long as we know

If Donovan was really dead, he wouldn't be able to leave the Hotel property. Ryan Murphy said that the rules from Murder House apply to Hotel as well (die on property, stay in property).

He left the hotel with Gaga to go snatch that hot couple so I'm assuming that when he overdosed back in the 90's, Gaga infected him with her virus and his immune system practically brought him back to life. But with new vampire abilities. :flirt:

As for Sally, she died at the Hotel so that can only mean one thing - she's a ghost who has to stay there forever. Look at her outfit from when she died and then look at her outfit from 2015, it's practically the same. :pole:

i caught your fever, i'll be feeling it forever

Alien Tulip

She probably is. Somebody might have kidnapped that kid and killed him in the Hotel.

Gaga kidnapped him

tumblr_nvz74qR7GJ1tu7utro1_1280.jpg

Alien Tulip

I think that Elisabeth and Donovan are some sort of vampiric characters, it's just Murphy avoids that word because he has said in the past he will never do Vampires or Werewolves in his shows.

You know, the real life desease haemophilia has nothing to do with drinking blood or living for a 100 years so his explanations are very strange...

I think that Donovan was still dying when Iris left the room to push Sally out of the window, and before she came back, Elisabeth appeared and passed her virus to "on the edge of life" Donovan, saving him that way.

SPOILER

Also, Elisabeth doesn't like the sunlight just as much as Donovan. A little reminder that she's completely covered in black when she kidnaps Holden and walks with him on the beach.

tumblr_nufwbupX0v1qfrj8no1_r1_1280.jpg

She is some sort of a Vampire, it's just Murphy doesn't want to tell it like it is.

Also, can someone tell me, what is that nefarious plan Elisabeth has that we were supposed to get to know about at the end of the 1st episode ? I haven't noticed any clues...

Thing is, Ryan said The Countess isn't immortal, she's just strong but if she gets hit by a car or gets shot in the head then she's dead just like any other normal human. It's quite obvious she's going to die by a stronger character in the season finale. 

thierryrreiht

....the term "vampire" in fact but "emophiles" affected with a biblical virus...

love dem skinny jeans

gagzus

We'll find out as the season goes on, i'm sure we'll find out in some more flashback scenes or a flashback episode (tbh an episode set back then to explain stuff is inevitable) but I think she passed on the virus or something like that. Haven't seen enough evidence to know why tbh

andy232000

on the show? So it would relate to how much attention  he viewer was paying? No.

show or not its obvious its not vampirism. theres nothing there to suggest that. 

ShockPop

show or not its obvious its not vampirism. theres nothing there to suggest that. 

literally everything so far has suggested vampire. 

andy232000

literally everything so far has suggested vampire. 

lol no, not for me. she just has a fetish for blood. she doesnt even look like a vampire

adamsenigma

sit.

There was nothing in the episode to suggest she isn't a vampire and a lot to suggest she is. I can't very well pay attention to any details that didn't happen on screen by watching the screen. Can you? Share your gift, sugar tits.

You should take several sits, my dear. Ryan himself confirmed Elizabeth isn't a vampire, she's just a human being (yeah she can die too) who has a virus and needs blood to survive. But she's not a vampire. :bye2:

adamsenigma

Gaga bite him and turned him into a vampire aswell :lolly:

What I don't understand is how Sally is still alive, when Donovan's mother pushed her she died after falling, and she isn't a vampire as long as we know

Sally is not alive. She's a ghost. :yes:

Archived