💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Donovan dead?

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

malazam

But we see her 'glove' reach the girl who is grabbing ice and when she turns Gaga isn't there.

She got powers, she's kind of a vampire. She hypnotized the Japanese girl, Donovan, Lackhan(?).

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antpats2

You do know that a haemophiliac is someone with a rare-bleeding disorder, and doesn't mean they drink blood, right? :rip:

“I prefer the term ‘ancient blood virus,'” Murphy says of the Countess’ practice, which he claims is not vampiric. “It’s really a form of hemophilia, in a way.” 

:later:

thatfoxyfeeling

Wow, the hostility in this thread. I only posted my thoughts since we've only seen one episode, calm down and get some ****.

RebeldeFaith

But wouldn't a ghost be bound to only live/haunt the place where they died? Why can he go out of the hotel? We never see Sally doing that on the first episode, or did I missed something?

I think that maybe the Countess did something to him, like a satanic ritual or something similar and that's why he's still alive but is thirsty for blood. That would explain that video of her in that weird pool. Maybe that pool is a place for rituals and sacrifices or something like that.

Something something idk

andy232000

sit.

There was nothing in the episode to suggest she isn't a vampire and a lot to suggest she is. I can't very well pay attention to any details that didn't happen on screen by watching the screen. Can you? Share your gift, sugar tits.

Ryan already confirmed several times she isnt a vampire and is not inmortal 

IMO I think he's "infected" with the ancient blood virus. The Countess infected him in order to keep him alive. Sally is dead and since she's dead she can't get high off heroine anymore so she gets her high from watching others shoot up and possibly overdose

Alcina Dimitrescu

he's a vampire lol. Sally is probably a ghost, an split personality or just a delusion tho

homomo

“I prefer the term ‘ancient blood virus,'” Murphy says of the Countess’ practice, which he claims is not vampiric. “It’s really a form of hemophilia, in a way.” 

:later:

That doesn't make sense. That would mean that a simple scratch or bump on her could result in severe bleeding and/or even death. Unless that is yet to come?

FATCAT

Well, I'd probably believe that, had I not seen the teasers of her walking next to Holden on the beach.. But I never thought about the KIDS being ghosts.. ****, that's dark..

Purr more, hiss less.

GoogooGaga

Sally is a ghost. She was killed by Iris before her time. She can't leave the hotel.

Donovan was about to die when Gaga's character turned him like her, undead. She gave him the gift of immortality. They both feed off blood in order to stay young.

"He has a jawline for days" Is a complement to his good looks. Meaning he has a beautiful jaw/bone structure. (which people always comment about Matt's perfect jaw/face in real life)

Gaga's character kinda let him live because she was attracted to him. She turned him like her right before he was going to OD.

Please change your title. That's a huge spoiler for people who want to see the entire season all in one.

why would you do that

and how do you avoid pics and gifs, like

Brooke Candy

Sally and Donovan aren't ghosts. They are vampires now just like The Countess

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

ShockPop

Ryan already confirmed several times she isnt a vampire and is not inmortal 

on the show? So it would relate to how much attention  he viewer was paying? No.

Brooke Hoegan

I think that Elisabeth and Donovan are some sort of vampiric characters, it's just Murphy avoids that word because he has said in the past he will never do Vampires or Werewolves in his shows.

You know, the real life desease haemophilia has nothing to do with drinking blood or living for a 100 years so his explanations are very strange...

I think that Donovan was still dying when Iris left the room to push Sally out of the window, and before she came back, Elisabeth appeared and passed her virus to "on the edge of life" Donovan, saving him that way.

SPOILER

Also, Elisabeth doesn't like the sunlight just as much as Donovan. A little reminder that she's completely covered in black when she kidnaps Holden and walks with him on the beach.

tumblr_nufwbupX0v1qfrj8no1_r1_1280.jpg

She is some sort of a Vampire, it's just Murphy doesn't want to tell it like it is.

Also, can someone tell me, what is that nefarious plan Elisabeth has that we were supposed to get to know about at the end of the 1st episode ? I haven't noticed any clues...

ChicaSkas

I really think Sarah Paulson is dead, she haunts the hotel to bother Kathy Bates.

Even going as far to say that the monsterrapist thing was all a creation of the mind, hence Paulson's ability to make it stop.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived