💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Donovan dead?

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

It means he has a strong jawline. For days means "that goes on and on" I guess. Actually not even sure myself, a native speaker should answer this as well :p

now it makes a little more sense. Thank you!!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But we see her 'glove' reach the girl who is grabbing ice and when she turns Gaga isn't there.

I feel like it's too early to interpret the mythos of The Countess' character, and even the supernatural context of the whole show, yet.

We don't even know to the extent the abilities of the Countess.

3 points in and ready for more

Evan Peters

Iris says to him that the reason she is still working at the Hotel is so "I can see you everyday" in which Donovan replies "It's time to let go". I'd say he overdosed when Sally gave him the d--gs, hence why Iris killed her and this leads to me believing that Gaga is also dead. 

Gaga is over 100 years old. And Donovan can't be ghost. neither can can gaga. They left the hotel to go find people to have the orgy with. Ryan Murphy said that the rule of "ghosts not being able to leave where they died" still applies to the hotel. The only person we know of for sure who is a ghost is Sally because we saw how she died in 1994. 

I feel like all of you forgot that important rule that has existed whenever ghosts are present. They can't leave where they died. Donovan and Gaga left the hotel. They aren't ghosts :rip: 

emma roberts is an abuser

Mister Gaga

Pretty sure, and that upsets me, because it alredy happened with Murder House. 

So original.

Harry

I thought about this... But I'm not entirely sure. Didn't he say it was similar to the Murder House in that people that die there stay there? Like Sally. He went out with The Countess to the showing of Nosferatu...

EDIT: And I now see people already said that :emma:

I swear, the kids of today are either dumb or just don't pay attention.

We watched him die. He overdosed. Then Kathy bates pushed Sally from a window in a fit of rage.

Gaga appeared at the end over his body basically saying she wants to hump him, so she sires him and he's alive again but as a vampire. Kathy bates sticks around to see her son.

The only way anyone missed this was by not watching at all.

:dies:

RAMROD

Sorry if off topic but....wtf means "your son has a jawline for days"?!?!?!

It means he has a strong jawline. For days means "that goes on and on" I guess. Actually not even sure myself, a native speaker should answer this as well :p

True.

It is similiar to the complimentary expressions that someone got @$$ for days.

Which means they got attractive s-xy @$$ that can be enjoyed for days.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

retroglamx

I just want people to stop calling Elizabeth a vampire. :wtf:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Evan Peters

I think Donovan was made into a vampire by Elizabeth after he overdosed, which would link Iris and Elizabeth pretty heavily (Iris being thankful that she kept her son alive through unusual circumstances) with Sally being a ghost.

Elizabeth. Isn't. A. Vampire. :saladga: how many times does Ryan have to say this? She's a mortal, she can die (he said in EW that if she were to get hit by a car she could die). The virus she has slows the aging process hence her being 100 years old and looking young. 

I swear, the kids of today are either dumb or just don't pay attention.

We watched him die. He overdosed. Then Kathy bates pushed Sally from a window in a fit of rage.

Gaga appeared at the end over his body basically saying she wants to hump him, so she sires him and he's alive again but as a vampire. Kathy bates sticks around to see her son.

The only way anyone missed this was by not watching at all.

Clearly you weren't paying attention either since, once again, Elizabeth isn't a vampire. Stop saying she's a vampire. She isn't and never was one. She is a human being with hemophilia. She has a virus which slows down her aging process. That's literally all it does. She can't 'turn' him into anything because she has no powers to give to him :awkney: She could transfer the virus to him but how would that save him when it decreases the aging process? She could very well have powers since we don't know anything about her yet but you guys seriously need to stop calling her a vampire. 

emma roberts is an abuser

Schwerk

I feel The Countess feeds only those who died that she wants to keep alive. Liz, Sally, Donnovan. I think she takes blood from the children that is 'sweet' from all the sugar they eat.

I don't think Iris is dead, she's only still around because the countess 'saved' her son, but I have a feeling she might turn on The Countess, maybe even finish her off for good. Since Elizabeth is a hemophiliac, she'll probably bleed to death.

The Countess herself is about 100 years old, hence her accent. I think the previous owner was her only great love. He died for some reason, leaving her feeding on sinners and searching for a man that looks exactly like her great love that was lost and she found him in Donnovan and might 'replace' him with John and or Will? 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

TheOriginalOne

I think Donovan was made into a vampire by Elizabeth after he overdosed, which would link Iris and Elizabeth pretty heavily (Iris being thankful that she kept her son alive through unusual circumstances) with Sally being a ghost.

I believe this too. Otherwise, how would Donovan been able to leave the hotel to go to see thatmovie with Elizabeth, right?

TimisaMonster

But Gaga and Matt went to a park movie and picked up a horny couple....ghosts don't do that... And why need blood? 

:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Warholian

Pretty sure he's alive, just living as the 'undead'. Sally was probably already bitten by the ancient blood virus, and sharing her needle with Donavon gave him it too. When Sally gets thrown out the window she doesn't actually die because she's immortal and when Donovan overdoses he'll just come back to life. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

ShockPop

Elizabeth. Isn't. A. Vampire. :saladga: how many times does Ryan have to say this? She's a mortal, she can die (he said in EW that if she were to get hit by a car she could die). The virus she has slows the aging process hence her being 100 years old and looking young. 

Clearly you weren't paying attention either since, once again, Elizabeth isn't a vampire. Stop saying she's a vampire. She isn't and never was one. She is a human being with hemophilia. She has a virus which slows down her aging process. That's literally all it does. She can't 'turn' him into anything because she has no powers to give to him :awkney: She could transfer the virus to him but how would that save him when it decreases the aging process? She could very well have powers since we don't know anything about her yet but you guys seriously need to stop calling her a vampire. 

sit.

There was nothing in the episode to suggest she isn't a vampire and a lot to suggest she is. I can't very well pay attention to any details that didn't happen on screen by watching the screen. Can you? Share your gift, sugar tits.

elijahfan

That's definitely an interesting theory that would make sense with Iris' actions and sayings. But on the other hand, he does go out of the hotel with the Countess to prey on the couple at the outdoor cinema, and we know from season 1 that ghosts can only wander out into the world on Halloween night. And it feels like the Countess and him do these little expeditions more than once a year.

So for that reason, no, I don't think he is a ghost. He's just bound to the Countess through their mutual addiction and love, I guess. More than anything, I think that's his addiction to blood that binds him to the hotel - he can freely murder and assuage his thirst there. It also fits with the overall addiction theme that seems extremely prominent in this season.

Exactly, there was also that scene they were recording on the beach with the kiddo. 

That's the kidnapping scene.

Archived