I NEED:

The military blazer
The double breasted blazer
The white blazer
The red motorcycle jacket
The textured cardigan-like top/jacket
The chevron sweatshirt

:giveup: :giveup: :giveup: 

I'll probably have to get them on eBay after they've sold out within however many minutes in store :emma: 

Gianni Versace

I NEED:

The military blazer
The double breasted blazer
The white blazer
The red motorcycle jacket
The textured cardigan-like top/jacket
The chevron sweatshirt

:giveup: :giveup: :giveup: 

I'll probably have to get them on eBay after they've sold out within however many minutes in store :emma: 

the price inflations you'll have to deal with though :air:

i'd rather just stay in line for 9 hours than deal with all the extra coins it'll cost 

Haroon

the price inflations you'll have to deal with though :air:

i'd rather just stay in line for 9 hours than deal with all the extra coins it'll cost 

Whoops I forgot about that :duck: I've never waited outside a store for them to open to go and buy clothes, how does it work? :confused: I'm worried that I'd wait for ages and then people would rush passed me and the multiple things I want would go out of stock in my size :rip: 

Gianni Versace

Whoops I forgot about that :duck: I've never waited outside a store for them to open to go and buy clothes, how does it work? :confused: I'm worried that I'd wait for ages and then people would rush passed me and the multiple things I want would go out of stock in my size :rip: 

it's like a concert. i'm not sure about your individual store but try to get as close to the door as you can and when they open the door, RUN GIRL RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN to the men's section (if you aren't familiar with the local H&M, go the night or day before and map out where exactly you'd run to or ask the workers where they'll be displaying things) and just grab a whole bunch of stuff and pray at least one of them are in your size. You're bound to get something that works (and if you get something that isn't your size, if you're really smart, you can sell it on ebay for 10X it's original price tbh).

Haroon

it's like a concert. i'm not sure about your individual store but try to get as close to the door as you can and when they open the door, RUN GIRL RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN to the men's section (if you aren't familiar with the local H&M, go the night or day before and map out where exactly you'd run to or ask the workers where they'll be displaying things) and just grab a whole bunch of stuff and pray at least one of them are in your size. You're bound to get something that works (and if you get something that isn't your size, if you're really smart, you can sell it on ebay for 10X it's original price tbh).

THAT DOES NOT SOUND LIKE A CONCERT, THAT SOUNDS LIKE A MESS :sharon:

I'll think about it and see if I can plan something :emma: This is probably the only H&M collaboration that I like enough to even want to do this besides the Versace one that I flopped at :flop: If I miss out then it's not that big of a deal, the type of clothes in this collection come and go in Zara and ASOS and Topman :shrug: Plus there's some eastern Asian site that I can't remember the name of that has an abundance of edgy clothes

Gianni Versace

THAT DOES NOT SOUND LIKE A CONCERT, THAT SOUNDS LIKE A MESS :sharon:

I'll think about it and see if I can plan something :emma: This is probably the only H&M collaboration that I like enough to even want to do this besides the Versace one that I flopped at :flop: If I miss out then it's not that big of a deal, the type of clothes in this collection come and go in Zara and ASOS and Topman :shrug: Plus there's some eastern Asian site that I can't remember the name of that has an abundance of edgy clothes

If you manage to snag any pieces, PLEASE POST PICS!!! Us fellow GGD fashion lovers would LOVE IT.

• 2 weeks later...

Liking the advice above.

I already called My H&M and its the only one in the STATE selling the ish.

That red moto jacket is MINE.  I will be like one of those plebians on black friday in a walmart fighting for a flat screen tv on sale.

Also how early are yall going if anyone is?

My store told me get there at like 9 if you want to be extra prepared.

UGHHHHHH

Archived