💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga talks about her music in recent Inquirer interview

Lady

Featured Posts

DanielRadiance

YESS this just makes me even more hyped for LG5. I'm SO ready to hear this more mature and streamlined version of gaga's pop that resonates with the masses and brings her even more critical acclaim. 

This is a huge step towards what i think will be another career peak and defining moment for her. You can tell this past year the team has been preparing the general public for this career direction with the revealing of a more polished and vocally stunning version of gaga. All these covers of SUPER iconic pop hits, the jazz album and award show performances which the general public and fans alike have loved is exactly what gaga and her team have been aiming towards and it has truly shifted the way she's being perceived.  

As usual most of you guys are reaching and over reacting to what she say's in this interview, like of course she is still going to release something she believes in that comes from a place within her. I think its just going to be in a much more strategically sleek package. A sound I think that will absolutely resonate with the masses and solidify her status as a pop music enigma and legend. 

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

"Pain and anguish"... :giveup:  Poor boo. She needs to visit Tony and have him just stand there and hug her so she feels better. :(

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Katsuki Bakugo

At the end of the day it doesn't matter what any of us think- so why bother trying to change her thoughts- just appreciate and enjoy her whilst she is here on this earth! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

MelbHawker

I can't even begin to deal with the interpretations of what she said in this thread. You're all a bunch of clowns, honestly. 

Archived