💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga talks about her music in recent Inquirer interview

Lady

Featured Posts

Divine

It's just the way that you phrase it that makes it seem like it's Gaga's fault. It's not that the songs are terrible, it's the fact that you simply don't enjoy them. Little things in terms of phrasing like that can make a world of difference in terms of interpeting, and don't come off as negative.

can you just respect his opinion, if he thinks the song is terrible, let it be.. everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, and stop doing the reason for their opinion like "it's the fact that you simply don't enjoy them" lol YOU CAN'T PERSUADE ALL  OR INFLUENCE PEOPLE ON AGREEING ON WHAT YOU BELIEVE. btw do you think a fan blames their own idol? lol omg, and before you give a statement better ask before you judge. okay bye :later::awkney: hope you'll evolve into a croconow :ghostney:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Divine

I'm glad she recognizes this because it is what made her famous. Gaga is extremely talented at dance pop that can touch into strange on occasion without becoming the focus. People want an album like Poker Face and Bad Romance because they want to her succeed. It's not because they want typical pop music. To a lot of people, Poker Face and Bad Romance are good examples of art and pop successfully coming together. I think Gaga should continue to curate her abilities in writing a ballad, but in the meantime it's ok to release music that you know is entertaining. 

It's actually odd to me that people diss her Fame-esque pop songs calling them typical when they are groundbreaking hits that changed the industry. It sounds like people creating some absurd expectation from her when it takes time to develop new aesthetics. She could be having number ones with great dance songs in 2016 but people are okay with her flopping into an abyss just so they can get one "deep" song from her. 

Poker Face, Just Dance, Bad Romance ARE deep in their contrast to most junk on the radio but still allow the mainstream listener to get involved. Did everyone forget that that is what made Lady Gaga so impactful to begin with?

PREACH 

Divine

I'm happy for her acknowledging what she is good at. She is the finest dance pop artist to everyone in the world. This is her trademark. The only people who care about her deeply artistic journeys are some moaning fans and Tony Bennett

agreed. uhm i mean she can do both, catchy yet deep. (speechless,TEOG,monster,DITD,SHICD,PAPARAZZI) anyway she can do what she wants :sara: 

moonboywow

Do yall forget that she's an artist? A human? Somebody with fears and dreams and personal demons? Or do you see her as a blonde b---h who pumps out catchy pop hits? Do you forget about how risky the vma performance of paparazzi was? Or that after paparazzi she put out bad romance? Bad romance shows she got balls. Or the fact she risked her career to put out born this way? She's not katy perry. Not all of her songs are going to sound pretty and polished. Why you ask? Because a true artist puts their soul into the music they make. My apologies  that you don't like Dope. But do you have to spit in its face and beat it down until she feels like nobody will like her if she's honest and raw? I get it. You don't like the vocals. But that's how she wanted the song to sound. If you think you'd be a better artist than her, then be a ****ing artist. Don't sit here on gagadaily and b---h and moan about how she's not perfect all the time. 

Haroon

@ZombieAphrodite Merged your post into this thread. Please don't make threads for your opinions on something when there's a main active thread open to discuss things about it :yes: 

moonboywow

@ZombieAphrodite Merged your post into this thread. Please don't make threads for your opinions on something when there's a main active thread open to discuss things about it :yes: 

sorry. I just wanna make sure everyone sees 

Haroon

sorry. I just wanna make sure everyone sees 

That's alright but please don't do that again, otherwise we'd have hundreds of threads about everyone's opinion on one thing when we really should just post our opinions together in the same place if it's a new and ongoing discussion, all posts with the same visibility :sweat: 

Divine

Do yall forget that she's an artist? A human? Somebody with fears and dreams and personal demons? Or do you see her as a blonde b---h who pumps out catchy pop hits? Do you forget about how risky the vma performance of paparazzi was? Or that after paparazzi she put out bad romance? Bad romance shows she got balls. Or the fact she risked her career to put out born this way? She's not katy perry. Not all of her songs are going to sound pretty and polished. Why you ask? Because a true artist puts their soul into the music they make. My apologies  that you don't like Dope. But do you have to spit in its face and beat it down until she feels like nobody will like her if she's honest and raw? I get it. You don't like the vocals. But that's how she wanted the song to sound. If you think you'd be a better artist than her, then be a ****ing artist. Don't sit here on gagadaily and b---h and moan about how she's not perfect all the time. 

well, everyone here love gaga of course.. we all want the best for her.. and maybe people like hits for her to succeed... to fulfill her dreams.. and maybe others want to be just simply her to make her happy.. you know, no one here wants gaga to be hurt.. :hug:

the main problem here is us, judging here, judging there, judging everywhere :awkney:

moonboywow

well, everyone here love gaga of course.. we all want the best for her.. and maybe people like hits for her to succeed... to fulfill her dreams.. and maybe others want to be just simply her to make her happy.. you know, no one here wants gaga to be hurt.. :hug:

well prove that you don't want gaga to be hurt by respecting what she gives us. If you were having dinner at someone's house and their cooking was not what you like would you b---h and moan about it or would you appreciate the effort and time they put into making that food? 

Divine

well prove that you don't want gaga to be hurt by respecting what she gives us. If you were having dinner at someone's house and their cooking was not what you like would you b---h and moan about it or would you appreciate the effort and time they put into making that food? 

well, hmm i don't have to prove anything for you my dear.. anyway you don't know me personally and you don't know how gaga influenced my life.. i love her. and oh about that question.. i'll be me. i don't have to pretend that i love all her work but i still trust her. like lol gaga said that you should be vocal about yourself so... :love: so you know the word "Respect"? then, better apply it. calling someone b---h out of no where lol :bye: i approached you educated and warm but you lol :kissga:

Whispering

So...if she gives you a full on dance album, full of songs about s-x and d--gs....you are going to respect her, right? Or are you going to "b---h and moan" about it like you did with ARTPOP over the last year or so? 

Or do you see her as a blonde b---h who pumps out catchy pop hits? Do you forget about how risky the vma performance of paparazzi was? Or that after paparazzi she put out bad romance? Bad romance shows she got balls. Or the fact she risked her career to put out born this way? 

I get a shiver everytime I see that time where she falls off from the piano stool on The Monster Ball. Luckily she fell to the floor but she could have fallen to the piano which was on fire

i don't understand... she says people want a 'bad romance' but she doesn't think people like songs which she's put her pain etc. into...? is bad romance not a song regarding her fear of love lol. plus the music video... that's pretty deep and dark imo.

Kacey Elizabeth

In July of last year it was at 2.5 million. I feel like it could have easily sold half a million by then but I don't have the first idea about where to check album sales because I honesty couldn't give a sh*t how much an album sells.

There are things called shipments and adjusted/estimated sales.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Archived