question

How many times have you watched "Checking In"?

PaperIz

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaperIz

four I think..and I've watched all gagas parts a few extra times

slay :legend: im just so in live with the show and with Gaga in it? Perfection lol

Flippy

3 times! I downloaded from a random website last night, watched the live stream, DL'd it for free on Itunes, Amazon & the Google Play Store 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

SlayLin

Just once! I watched the orgy scene 3 times tho. I haven't much free time to sit through the whole thing.

OHMYGOD, saaame. Thank god I'm not alone on this, but PHEW! :lolly:

+ this the alpha 본전 +

venusian

i always watch it a few times every day until the next episode so i make sure i dont miss a single thing

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

CaliLilMonster

Recorded the premier and got home right when it got done. I watched the episode then caught the last half of the encore. I'm now "watching" it the background while on my laptop on the FXNOW app.

3 times! I downloaded from a random website last night, watched the live stream, DL'd it for free on Itunes, Amazon & the Google Play Store 

Woah, since they're free I just did the same. I'm assuming only the first episode will be free?

Chris Evans

3 times- once in a ****ty stream, second time on the uploaded version online and third time from the iTunes download but I feel like watching it again soon :laughga:

Flippy

Woah, since they're free I just did the same. I'm assuming only the first episode will be free?

Yeah! That will also help the ratings! Haha! Yeah, only the first episode is free... kind of like a preview for the people so they can get into the show I'm guessing. 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Head Empty

Once, but I've rewatched Gaga's parts quite a few times (as well as some other parts).

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

Archived