💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor cried over losing Album of the Year

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Tropico

Poor her. I would be devestated too.

But if I were Gaga, I would have cried so much when BTW didn't win. She put in so much emotion into that album and it lost to 21 (which was a great album in itself). :giveup: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Omg she acts like she doesn't win anything... Such a spoiled attitude same with Nicki when they don't win every award

However each of her "losing" options is terrible!

1) Don't be pressed and they say their wrong...when you get a comittee together to vote on their fave albums...there WILL be different tastes and therefore you won't win...you end up sounding entitled

2) Kanye shade...guess she IS still holding a grudge even tho she fakes being friends with him in public...keep revealing your true self Taylor... :fail:

3) Don't doubt your art because of the opinion of a few compared to the MILLIONS of fans who truly support you...all you can do is put your best effort...that's why critics call albums "latest effort" cuz that's what it is...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I think the reason people are mocking her is because she already won AOTY once, and it's rather difficult and rare to win it twice. It's like if you have a friend crying that Harvard didn't accept her when she already got into Yale... Getting one of those is hard enough, but expecting to get two borders on arrogance.

But it's good to admit the things about you that aren't nice. They happened, regardless of how PR-appropriate they are. Honesty is good.

djBuffoon

Option four: Realize that it's an honor just to be nominated (no, really, it is), and not winning isn't any kind of rebuke, and it doesn't mean you have to "fix" anything.

Exactly. :saladga:

Option four: Realize that it's an honor just to be nominated (no, really, it is), and not winning isn't any kind of rebuke, and it doesn't mean you have to "fix" anything.

This so much

artRaver

Well, I wanted Random Access Memories to win that year so poor ha. :lana:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Red was a fascinating album, but the amount of pop records ruined the album as a whole for me. Don't get me wrong, I really love every single track on Red, but it's just not cohesive. I am glad that she realized that and decided to go with one particular sound - leading us to the amazing 1989. :yes: 

Kacey Elizabeth

She'll relate because she'll reminisce when she lost vs Gags for Best Pop Vocal Album (TFM) I still remember her face :toofunny: But then again we'll cry when TFM lost against that other random rock album :xtina2:

When Gaga won that award you clearly saw how Katy smiled and it seemed like she was happy for her. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

monsterdreams

Red wasn't her strongest 

but she's in a strong position for 1989 tbh 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Gohan

I agree with everything she said, it wasn't as cohesive as it needed to be in order to win AOTY.

1989 on the other hand :ghost: A collection of random songs. Red was more cohesive than that.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Ferrer Zorola

the only track I like from random access memories is Giorgio by Moroder

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived