💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rape triggers in AHS

NYCMonster1984

Featured Posts

Stephen

American HORROR Story. Rape is a horrific thing. You do the math...

There has been a rape in every season. People who are triggered by these things should not be watching this show. The ratings before say "MA, for mature" - Sexual, Violent, Language. 

Who was raped in Freakshow?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman

The goal is to trigger those emotions. Ryan wants you to go to that dark, twisted space in your mind. Horror is an art form. And part of art is confronting your demons and exploring your dark side.

It's science, bitch

Morphine Prince

Oh, wait nvm LOL. There was no rape in FS. 

Nevertheless, that scene with Elsa with her leg being cut off was so disturbing :wtf: 

Cocaine Heart

Some of you are very rude and insensitive, understand that some people were excited to see Gaga and did not expect to see that. 

We going to boo

Stephen

Oh, wait nvm LOL. There was no rape in FS. 

Nevertheless, that scene with Elsa with her leg being cut off was so disturbing :wtf: 

Definitely! And there was rape in the first 3 seasons so

Morphine Prince

Definitely! And there was rape in the first 3 seasons so

One of them being an incest rape :wtf: 

Lucifer

I'm sorry, but what did you expect? American Happy Story: Rainbow and Unicorns?

This is American Horror Story. Disturbing scenes are to be expected. This isn't a reality TV show. Everything is fictional. Yes, it might trigger something. But there TV broadcast tons of disturbing fictional scenes. Murder, abuse, self harm etc. And there are lots movies and TV shows based on grotesque, historical happenings. Viewers are warned that there way occur disturbing scenes every commercial break. I would not look to much into this. Besides, what would good TV be without any drama?

NYCMonster1984

Again, read my post. I wasn't the one who had the issue. Have some compassion. I have no issue with watching this, but these friends who are Little Monsters did. I felt bad that they were so upset, and wanted to warn anyone who has this issue as well. Why all the nastiness? Gaga promotes compassion and caring not being jerks. 

Rape isn't being glamorized.... If anything it's being depicted as horrific on a TV MA show called American HORROR story

NYCMonster1984

The very same people who promoted and raved about Till It Happens To You which is about this very same thing are now like, "rape and s-xual abuse victims need to stfu and get over it and deal." 

Classic. Way to show your true colors, compassionate bunch. 

The very same people who promoted and raved about Till It Happens To You which is about this very same thing are now like, "rape and s-xual abuse victims need to stfu and get over it and deal." 

Classic. Way to show your true colors, compassionate bunch. 

wrong. 

Rape isn't being glamourized, it's being depicted as a horrific and disturbing act. If your problem is that it is being used as entertainment, then using that logic murder shouldn't be depicted on tv as it is insensitive to someone who lost a loved one to murder nor should d--g use as it is insensitive to someone who lost someone to d--g abuse. 

I understand your point, but what you seem to suggest is that you want to censor tv. And I have a big problem with people who believe in more censorship and less freedom of expression. This isn't going against Gaga's morals and is not related to TIHTY.

Gaga is raising awareness for college rape with TITHY and AHS is a tv show, one in which that tells a story using horrific scenes of murder, rape, d--g use, etc. The rape on AHS doesn't take away from the message or awareness from campus rape awareness TITHY was conveying.

If anything murder seems to be glamourized on the show at times and I'm surprised you don't have a bigger issue with that 

NYCMonster1984

lol-I never suggested censoring tv. I'm a film and tv actress myself, I love to make art that makes people think. Stop putting words in my mouth and making unnecessary drama. 

lol-I never suggested censoring tv. I'm a film and tv actress myself, I love to make art that makes people think. Stop putting words in my mouth and making unnecessary drama. 

funny thing is you are the one that seems to be stirring drama... You said you don't like how Ryan Murphy uses rape so freely as entertainment. Obviously I'm going to think you are implying that it shouldn't be allowed, thus making me think you are suggesting censorship

SKANK

Wasn't Elsa Mars raped in Freak Show? She was d--gged, tied to a bed, gang raped, and had her legs cut off in a torture p0rn film.

Stephen

Wasn't Elsa Mars raped in Freak Show? She was d--gged, tied to a bed, gang raped, and had her legs cut off in a torture p0rn film.

I don't think they raped her, they just cut her legs off right? 

Although I just remembered it was sort of ambiguous whether Penny was raped by the freaks in the first episode. I was never positive what that scene was about :confused: 

Archived