Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Taylor Nation™ ruins wedding video

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

PaperIz

As far as I know, it hasn't happened to any other artist. 

Yeah, are you also going to tell me it's her right to copyright English text? The only way it is a YouTube thing is because she copyrighted it. It doesn't change the fact that she's greedy and money-hungry/grabbing. It looks like everything she does is just for money. 

I used to make slideshows on youtube so I know from experience that it's not just for Taylor lol

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
degenerate

Well no, that wouldn't be Taylor or her nation tearing it down, its simply the Youtube audio ID I would imagine. Takes down videos or monetises if it hears music in it thats copy written.

Right?! Like... the fact that people ignore logic and jump STRAIGHT to the fake-outrage and lawsuit jokes as if they're somehow funny the 100th time they use them. This woman did not have the videos taken out of her hands. She had them removed from Youtube. Can you tell the difference? :rip:

degenerate

.Her team is just ruining her reputation :saladga:

Based on what exactly? The opinions of online pop forum users? Yeah, I'll wait for the rest of the world to make their decision.

can someone explain the taylor swift suing everyone thing? i dont keep up with her & live under a rock so i dont understand :ohno:

kiss kiss

Archived