Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Nation™ ruins wedding video

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

Taylor needs to chill...

Taylor Swift ™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 2014©

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

Dear Taylor $wift...

anigif_enhanced-15185-1413958121-8.gif

She really should pull a kesha and put that dollar in her name. At least it fits her

Kacey Elizabeth

Well no, that wouldn't be Taylor or her nation tearing it down, its simply the Youtube audio ID I would imagine. Takes down videos or monetises if it hears music in it thats copy written.

And? Doesn't make a difference. She still copyrights everything and throws tantrum about it. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

And? Doesn't make a difference. She still copyrights everything and throws tantrum about it. 

it does make a difference if thats how it works :) 

it does make a difference if thats how it works :) 

Oh, man. You really have such a jawline for days ? :ghost: ?

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

PaperIz

I hate that they can't upload their wedding video (to youtube I assume) but it is against youtubes guidelines to upload copywrited audio onto the site. It would happen with any artists due to record labels.

PaperIz

she might be going overboard, but it's her right to do so. It's her music. And plus it is a youtube thing not just a Taylor thing. Of course I'm not going to look unbiased because of my icon lol. But as a youtuber, you gotta know about copyright laws.

Kacey Elizabeth

I hate that they can't upload their wedding video (to youtube I assume) but it is against youtubes guidelines to upload copywrited audio onto the site. It would happen with any artists due to record labels.

As far as I know, it hasn't happened to any other artist. 

she might be going overboard, but it's her right to do so. It's her music. And plus it is a youtube thing not just a Taylor thing. Of course I'm not going to look unbiased because of my icon lol. But as a youtuber, you gotta know about copyright laws.

Yeah, are you also going to tell me it's her right to copyright English text? The only way it is a YouTube thing is because she copyrighted it. It doesn't change the fact that she's greedy and money-hungry/grabbing. It looks like everything she does is just for money. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Schwerk

I really don't see what the all the fuss is about. You can't just use someone's music for a video without permission or paying for it. I see nothing wrong with Taylor's people protecting this. And she's not the only one. My friends band performance of Darling Nikkie by Prince got removed by his people for the same reason. 

Why does a weddingvideo need to be on YouTube anyway? I don't know if this works, but they could set it on private so they can keep the song with the video and send friends and family a link. Or they can put it in a cloud online or put on wetransfer to share, burn dvd's, whatever.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

AddMeOnMYSPACE

Didn't gagadaily get slap with a lawsuit or was that just a rumor :smh:

Her team is just ruining her reputation :saladga:

Archived