💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Spoilers: American Horror Story theories thread

Auro

Featured Posts

As I said in the episode opinion thread yesterday, I think everyone in the hotel (except Iris, maybe) shares the same hemophilia the Countess does cause they are all heroin addicts so the blood virus was transmitted through sharing needles and this disease makes people almost immortal as long as they drink blood, that's why Sally is still alive after Iris pushing her through the window

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, it looks like Sally and Matt Bomer's character died in 1994, so I'm curious at to why they're still alive. Season 1 played on the whole "die in the house, live forever in the house" thing, in 2 the aliens could bring people back, and in 3 many witches died and were ressurrected, so I'm wondering how these characters are still alive currently, or maybe some form of undead, I don't know. :duck:

There definitely is some humane qualities in the Countess, and we know her kids, Holden, spark that. 

Suppose her craving for blood gets toned down, something goes amiss, the blood acts as a remedy, rejuvenating her strength, right? The residents of the Hotel could attack her more efficiently when she is at weakest, she wouldn't be as powerful and intimidating. I could see Ramona/Donovan/Iris definitely mock her when in that form. 

I am dying to see Sally and the Countess interact.

I read someone saying that her long hair "represents" her inmortality and she could die if they cut it (that only makes sense knowing scissors appear on the above & below trailer)

I can't wait for Gaga and Sarah to meet too because they're my favourite characters

So, it looks like Sally and Matt Bomer's character died in 1994, so I'm curious at to why they're still alive. Season 1 played on the whole "die in the house, live forever in the house" thing, in 2 the aliens could bring people back, and in 3 many witches died and were ressurrected, so I'm wondering how these characters are still alive currently, or maybe some form of undead, I don't know. :duck:

Gaga resurrected Donovan for sure (she's a vampire, as much as Ryan doesn't want to admit it as he said there will never be vampires in AHS :laughga: ). Not sure how Sally survived. Hotel could also serve as some kind of limbo, or who knows. We need more story to figure this out.

The Countess will be fully relinquished of blood by the end of the season and as a result lose her eternal youth. As The Countless lies face down crying, when she lifts her head up to look into the mirror she will see Jessica Lange's reflection looking back at her. 

Short version: Jessica Lange will return as the older, blood drained Countess.

phantasmas

The Countess will be fully relinquished of blood by the end of the season and as a result lose her eternal youth. As The Countless lies face down crying, when she lifts her head up to look into the mirror she will see Jessica Lange's reflection looking back at her. 

Short version: Jessica Lange will return as the older, blood drained Countess.

im here for this :wao:

CyanLights

Why is Sally still alive in the present? I mean, Iris pushed her down a window in the flashback and she seems to die...

it's probably the same situation as MH

DrewStevens

As I said in the episode opinion thread yesterday, I think everyone in the hotel (except Iris, maybe) shares the same hemophilia the Countess does cause they are all heroin addicts so the blood virus was transmitted through sharing needles and this disease makes people almost immortal as long as they drink blood, that's why Sally is still alive after Iris pushing her through the window

Sally is not alive. She is a ghost, but now she is stuck there because she died on the property. They are not immortal, the virus only impedes the aging process. But I do think that Sally may have had the virus when she was alive and that's why she was able to take more dose than Donovan, because the virus gave her a super-charged immune system.

XGirlfriend

Ok  here's my theory....

Obviously as ya'll saw in the flashback Iris follows her son Donovan and Sally to room 64 and finds Donovan laying stone cold on the bed (possibly dead). Then Iris pushes Sally out the window and kills her and obviously her soul is somehow trapped in the Hotel like in Murder House. 

Then Iris returns to the room and finds Gags salivating over Donovan's jawline. So here's my theory, obviously Gags' character is a vampire right? Maybe in exchange of Iris having to work there for the rest of her life and cleaning Gags' messes, Gag's bought back Donovan to life and he became a vampire too? Thats why they both suck the blood during the foursome. 

Also on a sidenote I think the jawline scene was Gaga's first scene that she might've shot. Cause it looks slightly awkward acting wise. But the rest of the time she is on point. Especially when she stops that swedish girl. She's actually a really good actress.  

So what do you guys think? I was gonna create a whole new thread but I didn't wanna get banned so..

2639aja.jpg

Murphy said in an interview that the hotel is similar to Murder House, if you die there you become a ghost trapped in the hotel, so I'm thinking Elizabeth and the children may be the only regular guests so far that are still alive

He/They

I think as most of you said: Sally is a ghost trapped in the hotel forever while Matt, judging the scene where Gaga is besides him on the bed after he dies (btw her make up and hair reminded me so much to TFM era!!!!!! I was so excited! anyone also?) she transmits him the virus and save him I guess.

We will have to wait if Sally can go to the street or just appear in the hotel (she wears always the same coat so... Maybe she is just trapped there).

AquaFire Witch

Well Ryan said it is a virus that gives you a super-charged immune system. And you can DIE!!! They are very much mortals but they have this virus that impedes the aging process.

He also confirmed that yes Sally was pushed out the window and died on the property. He said they harken back to SEASON ONE's rule that the place you die is the place you haunt!!!

retroglamx

Elizabeth is not a a vampire. Donovan is not dead. Sally is amazing.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Dorothy Gale

I'm getting Buffy teas from this. I think Gaga "sired" Donovan right before he died.

Archived