Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Spoilers: American Horror Story theories thread

Auro

Featured Posts

I haven't seen a thread where people can openly discuss theories they have with the new season, so feel free to discuss here

He/They

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman

I feel like there's a major significance as to why that guy bought the hotel. I think that the Countess has a big plan in store, and maybe that's some sort of cover up or mask? Idk. :giveup: 

It's science, bitch

retroglamx

I feel like there's a major significance as to why that guy bought the hotel. I think that the Countess has a big plan in store, and maybe that's some sort of cover up or mask? Idk. :giveup: 

I thought Elizabeth hired him to decorate the hotel?? That bit was a little confusing tbh.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Jesse Pinkman

I thought Elizabeth hired him to decorate the hotel?? That bit was a little confusing tbh.

I thought he bought it. :flop: 

It's science, bitch

Lucifer

No, she's selling it. 

EssenceOfPop

I wonder... Obviously "good" always prevails and always proves victorious near the end result... Do you think the Countess will perish? I know Romona and Donovan are going to be brewing something, because Elizabeth strikes a fancy for Tristan... Revenge and all that jazz...

Through the fire; we're born again.

Gallus

Gaga kindaped that kid in santa monica.:later:And gags gave blood virus to everyone in this hotel.. Donovan.. her kids:air:

This season is going to slay so fu**ing hard:evil:

We are not ready:xtina:

gagzus

I wonder... Obviously "good" always prevails and always proves victorious near the end result... Do you think the Countess will perish? I know Romona and Donovan are going to be brewing something, because Elizabeth strikes a fancy for Tristan... Revenge and all that jazz...

I think it's a new twist to have the whole good & evil thing banished this season because whilst the majority of the characters are inherently evil (Elizabeth, Donovan, Sally, Iris etc) they seem to have some goodness to them; especially Iris.

retroglamx

The whole episode and Elizabeth's character was too mysterious for me. I didn't understand what was going on at some point but it did make me feel curious about the character's development.

Sally and Drill-do guy freaked the **** out of me.

gagzus

I think that Donovan and Ramona will try to kill Elizabeth but Elizabeth will outsmart them and be the "last man standing" in the last episode tbh. I also think we'll see Elizabeth's softer side and why she is the way she is especially when it comes to the children, mostly when we see the scene where she kidnapped Holden.

I think this is the second season (along with Coven) where I'm actually intrigued about where the story goes.

I think that the hotel is a metaphor for purgatory, and being killed by The Countess or Donovan sends them somewhere else, in Above and Below, it shows a contrast that reminded me of Heaven and Hell

is it shows the death of 6 people (the two tourists, Gabriel, the two others in the foursome, and Hypodermic Sally, seen in a flashback) and it had the zombie man in the mattress who obviously would have been dead, and 4 of these people are shown to be alive again, the only ones who don't make it back are the ones that were killed by Elizabeth or Donovan

He/They

Why is Sally still alive in the present? I mean, Iris pushed her down a window in the flashback and she seems to die...

retroglamx

Why is Sally still alive in the present? I mean, Iris pushed her down a window in the flashback and she seems to die...

She's probably a ghost or somehow trapped in a limbo/purgatory realm and only Iris can see her cause she killed her and/or she's haunting Iris.

EssenceOfPop

There definitely is some humane qualities in the Countess, and we know her kids, Holden, spark that. 

Suppose her craving for blood gets toned down, something goes amiss, the blood acts as a remedy, rejuvenating her strength, right? The residents of the Hotel could attack her more efficiently when she is at weakest, she wouldn't be as powerful and intimidating. I could see Ramona/Donovan/Iris definitely mock her when in that form. 

I am dying to see Sally and the Countess interact.

Through the fire; we're born again.

Archived