đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Honestly I would like for Gaga to have a normal role in the future

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

Cant you allow people to have an opinion? Back off . 

People come here to share there thoughts OP wasnt even criticizing ... Seriously no spine or individual thought processes here. Its incredible. A ton of people agree with the sentiment . Including me, but I can still love and appreciate her work. 

Its as if the train of thought here is youll get sent to the gaga afterlife if you send enough praises.

Yeah honestly this site has a lot of mind controlled sheep which are the ones saying I need to get over it and enjoy it. I AM ENJOYING it I even stated it in the thread but I would like for her to do different roles in the future. It's kinda creepy how zombie like people are here telling me to enjoy it. So what if I didn't enjoy it? I can't have that opinion? Very strange how some people's mind on this site operate like they get so offended if you dislike or even criticize what gaga is doing currently. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woolfsmck

Scarey meany monster Gaga seems pretty normal to me tho ...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

djBuffoon

It's better that she started this way. Colorful villains are a great way for a novice actor to flex their muscles. As strange as it seems, playing a "normal" person is among the hardest things an actor can do. Ryan did the right thing. 

djBuffoon

It's better that she started this way. Colorful villains are a great way for a novice actor to flex their muscles. As strange as it seems, playing a "normal" person is among the hardest things an actor can do. Ryan did the right thing. 

venusian

Entitled? I haven't seen anyone in this thread acting entitled to anything. All I've seen is some members suggesting that Gaga branch out and take bigger risks with her acting choices. I think you're being a bit sensitive, to be honest.

i see members complaining about every single thing gaga is doing. as if she owes us something.

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

androiduser

honestly, in the end it all depends on her talent and her ability... maybe she has it in her, and maybe it will never show.

playing a "normal" person is among the hardest things an actor can do.

Exactly. 

Interestingly this also applies to music.  My father was a jazz musician.  When I was studying music he told me that it is much more difficult to play a solo that is soft and slow than a solo that tries to impress an audience by being loud and fast.   Jazz is all about the phrasing, and with a soft slow song only the phrasing is between the musician and the listener.  Masters like Tony Bennett can make the listener feel the lyrics deeply, and Gaga follows in his footsteps.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-hnjFQsyUw

I live outside the space time continuum.

carolina1395

The last thing I wanna see her do is a Kate Hudson / Cameron Diaz typa thing. If she wants to be a serious film actress, she has to do dramatic roles. Like DEEP roles...right now, The Countess is perfect for this particular show. Its a god damn scary show. Hell, if she DELIVERS, she might win some awards for it. I would love to see her have deep, intense emotions in films afterwards...I would love that. I am pretty happy with her as The Countess, althought she does reminds me well...of Gaga, I wanna see how her character develops, I wanna see the diferent, more human layers of it. I hope Ryan integrates very dramatic moments in this, just to see how she does. Nonetheless, I am so proud of her and so happy to see HER happy and I think all of this is good for her. 

carolina1395

don't listen to these people calling you out for your opinion. I agree with you. Any of these people on here calling you out clearly are too wound up and need to stop taking any opinion different from theirs as an insult toward Gaga or themselves. I want more variety from Gaga, like I would have wanted my acting debut to be something different than a s-x scene, it's kind of borderline Kim Kardashian s-x tape, using s-x to get recognized. I want a Sandra Bullock Julia Roberts Erin Brockovich or Miss Congeniality or Blindside performance from Gaga.  

I would MUCH rather her do Blind Side and Erin Brockovich than some rom-com. I dont think shes about that life, homie. But I get your point. Also, we have to consider...the Countess CAN have a very large emotional spectrum...HELL CAN WE JUST WAIT FOR THE NEXT 12 EPISODES?! XDXDXDXD :*

NYCMonster1984

I think AHS is heavily depending on the Lady Gaga brand to bring in viewers and hype this season. Most people who aren't fans have never heard of Stefani Germonatta, Gaga had essentially no dialogue in the first episode. Can she act? I still don't know yet. It's a marathon not a sprint, so hopefully she will have a chance to show her acting chops in the next episodes. 

Cher won her Oscar when she stripped down and got real in a movie-usually it's the get ugly and real roles that win awards. Gaga is still very much herself and in a comfort zone in this role-I don't think it's a huge challenge for her. She basically vamps onscreen. 

I'd love to see her in a role that is really pushing the limits and takes her outside of the glamorous costumes, wigs and makeup. She has a long career ahead of her so i'm sure it will come along. 

You think she goes around with a bladed glove slicing throats open, stealing children and talking like she's from Transylvania? :later:

I mean probably:evil:

Woolfsmck

I think AHS is heavily depending on the Lady Gaga brand to bring in viewers and hype this season. Most people who aren't fans have never heard of Stefani Germonatta, Gaga had essentially no dialogue in the first episode. Can she act? I still don't know yet. It's a marathon not a sprint, so hopefully she will have a chance to show her acting chops in the next episodes. 

Cher won her Oscar when she stripped down and got real in a movie-usually it's the get ugly and real roles that win awards. Gaga is still very much herself and in a comfort zone in this role-I don't think it's a huge challenge for her. She basically vamps onscreen. 

I'd love to see her in a role that is really pushing the limits and takes her outside of the glamorous costumes, wigs and makeup. She has a long career ahead of her so i'm sure it will come along. 

???  Sure can ... she's been portraying a pop star for quite some time now.

What she needs to be able to do is convince the audience that she is (insert movie or tv role). 

Since many of the fans have been following her thru the internet now of a few years, she will have a tough time convincing them (me) that she is who her character is and not Gaga acting.

Non die hard fans are the pivotal group imo.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Luv u Sum

Ypu do know its AHS right? There are no normal characters lol. And i thought her character in Sin City was pretty normal

holy scheisse

Guess you'll just have to wait and see if she sticks to her plan of trying to do an acting role once a year then

is this real? 

so shes gonna do a jazz album and an acting role every year?

wheres lg5 :miley:

Dorothy Gale

This is probably best for right now, but I'd love her to play a character like Karen from SNL, or play a single mom or something completely new to her. 

Archived