Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

THE 2012 FAN ART MERCH DESIGN CONTEST FOR BTWB TOUR

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151428998635257.824614.751065256&type=3

mine :)

There are......no words......

These are amazing!!!

I'm really worried now as every entry I've seen have been graphics design. No one else has done hand drawn entries as far as I can see. I reeeeeally think I've done mine wrong >_<

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• INNA

• LadyJamie

• bornthiswayball

• erfaan

LadyJamie

There are......no words......

These are amazing!!!

I'm really worried now as every entry I've seen have been graphics design. No one else has done hand drawn entries as far as I can see. I reeeeeally think I've done mine wrong >_<

nooooo! In my travels I've seen a few hand drawn ones. Your motorcycle is insane. They would probably just want you to maybe shade it and stuff but otherwise it's crazy; I'd buy it ^_^

It's just the truth. I'm an artist and I'd be really pissed if someone used my content without my permission. especially for profit.

This exactly.

I'm sure there are amazing designs out there which can't be used simply for the fact they contain images & graphics that aren't theirs.

I was very careful about this when doing my own designs. Everything in my submissions were either an approved image or material I'd created myself.

Edited by Dan

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151428998635257.824614.751065256&type=3

mine :)

The link isn't working for me :(

LadyJamie

Someone keeps calling me from las Vegas. But I don't answer them :/ I'm like 90% it's just emails today too. But the contest rules said "on or about" today. So... Yknow how the HAUS is with dates/deadlines ;)

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

nooooo! In my travels I've seen a few hand drawn ones. Your motorcycle is insane. They would probably just want you to maybe shade it and stuff but otherwise it's crazy; I'd buy it ^_^

Thank you hun. Someone as talented as you saying that means a lot to me.

Someone keeps calling me from las Vegas. But I don't answer them :/ I'm like 90% it's just emails today too. But the contest rules said "on or about" today. So... Yknow how the HAUS is with dates/deadlines ;)

Omg i got a call from a number i dont know too. I live in vegas though but what was the number! Pm me

https://www.youtube.com/@Vytals

gagaisitalian

Today's the day! :sweat:

I don't think I'm a finalist but I can't wait to see those who are!

There were so many good designs posted. Someone from here has to have at least made the finals.

Excited to see who won :party:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Pure Adrenaline

today is the deadline it's very important to join >>>>

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely