Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
music news

Rihanna's 8th Album "ANTI" Revealed

Navy

Featured Posts

Spock

He was executive producer. As far as we know he only produced a handful of tracks and his made job as executive producer was making the album cohesive. This event is all Rihanna, not kayne. No I'm not going to calm down you always got something to say about everyone that's not Taylor

Again, this is just my opinion so I don't know why it bothers you so much. I'm actually looking forward to this album. And that last part where you tried to shade me is not really accurate. And I've also dragged Taylor in the past. But whatever. Enjoy R8 Little Rihanster :love: 

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderLevi2

I don't mind it! A lot more meaning than her other album covers. I am interested to see the message behind it.

Currently listening to Joanne

migamiga

I f**king love it! Idk what you guys are smoking. But then again, I'm not a Rihanna fan so I was waiting years for this but when I saw it on Twitter I thought it was dope. Cleary art directed by yeezy

Jesse Pinkman

Rihcardo. :deadbanana: 

It's not that bad, but she's still trying for this artistic thing I see.

It's science, bitch

Rihcardo. :deadbanana: 

It's not that bad, but she's still trying for this artistic thing I see.

She's not allowed to be artistic? :wtf:

kizurl

Very Banksy. Not sure if i love it but i'll have to wait till the music comes to form a judgment. Definitely not a typical pedestrain album cover from popstar. Love that Rihanna is pushing the edge for this one.

That's interesting.

I just hope she doesn't play the "I am not mainstream anymore music not the bling" tired card cause she definitely isn't about that.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived