💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rihanna's 8th Album "ANTI" Revealed

Navy

Featured Posts

_istan4rihanna is my friend and she's not there. She's just a news outlet for Rihanna fans

oh didnt know that, then why did she say recently there hasnt been any mention of Anti?

Hello, it's me

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole event and album cover and title is kind of pretentious and so not Rihanna tbh :wtf: Kanye is all over this

kayne wasn't even at the damn event. She hand picked the artist of the album and they discussed what SHE wanted for the cover. She also has private fan events like this quite often, you don't know what your talking about. Get out of here holy **** :lmao:

Someone has been busy with paint.

Take some notes from Gaga, Ms. Riri.

Do it the right way, MS paint, print, take a pic = ALBUM COVER

Judas-Single.png

00026 † 10000

Gagadisiak

Someone has been busy with paint.

Take some notes from Gaga, Ms. Riri.

Do it the right way, MS paint, print, take a pic = ALBUM COVER

Judas-Single.png

For texture lol . 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

The album title is "IF THEY LET US"  The artist confirmed via instagram

Wait it's called ANTI... i'm confused

Higher

The title is pretty interesting. :giveup: I'm regaining the loss hype for If They Let Us

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Spock

kayne wasn't even at the damn event. She hand picked the artist of the album and they discussed what SHE wanted for the cover. She also has private fan events like this quite often, you don't know what your talking about. Get out of here holy **** :lmao:

No, but didn't he produce the album? I'm not talking about the fact that SHE picked the artist or that this is a fan event. I'm talking about how she had the fans blindfolded at an art gallery, and their fingers smeared in ink or something to then feel the Braille writing, those poems, that artsy cover and artsy title. When was Rihanna like that before? Lbr, that cover is something that Kanye would put out

and im not dragging, it's just my opinion calm the **** down

who will love me when the night is over

No, but didn't he produce the album? I'm not talking about the fact that SHE picked the artist or that this is a fan event. I'm talking about how she had the fans blindfolded at an art gallery, and their fingers smeared in ink or something to then feel the Braille writing, those poems, that artsy cover and artsy title. When was Rihanna like that before? Lbr, that cover is something that Kanye would put out

and im not dragging, it's just my opinion calm the **** down

He was executive producer. As far as we know he only produced a handful of tracks and his main job as executive producer was making the album cohesive. This event is all Rihanna, not kayne. No I'm not going to calm down you always got something to say about everyone that's not Taylor

Higher

The album title is "IF THEY LET US"  The artist confirmed via instagram

Wait it's called ANTI... i'm confused

Either way both sound pretty interesting. :lolly: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Archived