💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Selena Gomez: I Underwent Chemotherapy For Lupus

malazam

Featured Posts

malazam

''“I was diagnosed with lupus, and I’ve been through chemotherapy. That’s what my break was really about,” she confesses, candidly admitting, “I could’ve had a stroke.” Of rumors that popped up while she laid low, Gomez says, “I wanted so badly to say, ‘You guys have no idea. I’m in chemotherapy. You’re a**holes.’ I locked myself away until I was confident and comfortable again.''

http://www.gossipcop.com/selena-gomez-chemotherapy-lupus-billboard-interview/

#WeAreHereForYouSelena actually #1 trend on Twitter supporting her.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Kermit

Speaking of Lupus where the fck is Tara...

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

That's awful :ohno: 

And this just proves the theory that when a celebrity wants to hide something they can and when they say media/paparazzi are destroying their privacy they are just full of ****. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

malazam

Speaking of Lupus where the fck is Tara...

She's in LA, she left the ARTPOP Ball 'cause she can't travel....Gaga's probably supporting her. sometimes she post some pics on IG. They still follow each other.

DiscoHeaven23

i just don't  understand why if people were saying she was an addict, she wouldn't come out and tell people she was struggling with lupus. seems a little fishy to me.

Economy

That's awful :ohno: 

And this just proves the theory that when a celebrity wants to hide something they can and when they say media/paparazzi are destroying their privacy they are just full of ****. 

well... paparazzis will never find out every detail of your life... u will manage to keep many secrets to yourself

but they do sneak up on you when you least expect it so ere are many things that end up being exposedthat celebrities didnt want exposed

They dont find out everything but they do find out many things :shrug:

RAMROD

Wow, I hope she feels better now.

I heard lupus is incurable as of now?

Hope she is well.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gohan

Chemo helps with Lupus? i didnt know that :duck:

Yes, it kills/decreases the amount of leucocytes/macrophages (which are natural cells that help with your immune system, in the case of lupus, they eat healthy parts of your body because they get the wrong message and they think those parts of your body are like a virus or something like that). Chemotherapy is very extensive and it's used for a lot of things :yes:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Economy

Yes, it kills/decreases the amount of leucocytes/macrophages (which are natural cells that help with your immune system, in the case of lupus, they eat healthy parts of your body because they get the wrong message and they think those parts of your body are like a virus or something like that). Chemotherapy is very extensive and it's used for a lot of things :yes:

intesting

I know at least 2 people with Lups one of them being a family relative. It sucks :/

Cody Draco

Wow she had to deal with Justin/Beliebers and Lupus? What a tough cookie. I wish her well! :applause:

retroglamx

My sweet Selena, she's so young and I can't imagine how difficult that must have been for her family and her. :legend:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

malazam

intesting

I know at least 2 people with Lups one of them being a family relative. It sucks :/

Gaga's aunt Joanne (R.I.P) had it and her bff Tara has it too. How you said, it sucks :toofunny:

Archived