Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga thanks Ryan: a couple of years ago everybody was making fun of me

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still don't understand how one of the most talented forces in pop culture got ridiculed by critics and dragged so hard in 2013 :wtf: 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

andy232000

So heres the thing... Gaga is incredibly strong , so this is why this comment bothers me. I also feel like if you truly dont care what others think you wouldnt need to point out them laughing at you.

Im kind of over the " it saved me" mentality from her. And I realize this comment was "everyone was making fun of me". But its along the same theme she has been riding. Like true music saved you. Art saves you. But after you say it for every project youve worked on.... It starts to seem very disingenuous. So Im really hoping she didnt say something like this, yet again. 

You weren't an inch from your life when Ryan Murphy called you back. You are a smart business woman , who has an empire at her disposal. I understand artistic integrity, and building only what you believe in..... but please dont act it was the end , because ultimately your fans will always be there to support you.

I know one of you will quip back  , but its true shes not playing the victim. Breathe, evaluate, and look at the context of what I am saying.

Its okay for us to expect more. Not just as fans, but for her well being. She should remember how capable she really is. 

Gaga is extremely weak. she puts on the fierce mask but she is obviously weak. we dont see the dark side of her life, only the one she shows us, but every fan if they realy care see that she can be vulnerable, even now when she is at her best. she even said that in an interview recently. she is very very weak and has many pains, so maybe her statements are justifiable, ART definitely keeps her floating and you shouldnt be upset about that. the more ART saves her the more respect and love she has for it. and i honetsly miss your point, yes she has an empire of monsters but having followers doesnt help you in your insides and personal integrity. you can have people cheer for you, but that wont make you keep going if you dont feel like it

Obviously she is talking about her small role in the movies such as Machete Kills.... this is not about music....

thought I was born in a league of my own | but I'm sinking

Archived