Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

8.1/10 - AHS: Season 5 Metacritic User Score

Klou

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lady Gaga delivers a weak, uninspired performance, masked by a nauseating s-x scene meant to shock the audience. Gaga's casting on the show came as a surprise; her insipid, unrefined performance did not. The cast of AHS is usually impressive, but with a weak link. This year, the weakest link is Lady Gaga. New viewers be cautioned, AHS has its bright moments so don't let Gaga's dying star and painfully cringe-worthy performance repel you from the show. 

This new review :dies:  Just funny seeing this stuff knowing they haven't even seen the episode yet.

Edit: He just lowered his review from a 1 to a 0 :lmao: 

AgusPop

he is the sad guy from pawsdown with many accounts, he is pathetic :lmao:

he is the sad guy from pawsdown with many accounts, he is pathetic :lmao:

Poor soul. Such a sad time for Gaga haters :pumpga:

Warholian

Oh god, this one's perfect. 

"With American Horror Story: Hotel, it looks like the new stars are once again taking a page out of my book (published 47 AD). Lady Gaga appears to be deviating from my footprints by not being the worst thing about a production, kudos for her trying something original after taking my gays. Her portrayal of The Countess, a blood-sucking, ancient being who requires the blood of innocent youths to survive really hit home with me. I hope to see more of Sarah Paulson in this season, her style in the premiere episode has given me wonderful ideas to act one-third of my age in my next era tentatively titled Madgey Ciccone and her Dead Ideaz (Feat. The Weeknd and Dwayne Johnson). 

Buy Applause on iTunes, and check out the new me in American Horror Story: Hotel."

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Lady Gaga delivers a weak, uninspired performance, masked by a nauseating s-x scene meant to shock the audience. Gaga's casting on the show came as a surprise; her insipid, unrefined performance did not. The cast of AHS is usually impressive, but with a weak link. This year, the weakest link is Lady Gaga. New viewers be cautioned, AHS has its bright moments so don't let Gaga's dying star and painfully cringe-worthy performance repel you from the show. 

This new review :dies:  Just funny seeing this stuff knowing they haven't even seen the episode yet.

Whoever left this review made me cringe.

Archived