💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

review

Gaga Restores AHS to Its Former Glory

Enhsa

Featured Posts

bionic

"...Though her acting chops might not exactly be Oscar Award-worthy, it barely mattes..."

Well, the reason it's not Oscar-worthy, it's on Television. The medium Oscar doesn't cover.

The long standing norm is that film is supposedly  more prestigious than TV, although that's changing recently with the rise of more high quality productions on TV/in the TV format (i.e. Netflix originals).

buy bionic

asana15

The long standing norm is that film is supposedly  more prestigious than TV, although that's changing recently with the rise of more high quality productions on TV/in the TV format (i.e. Netflix originals).

Yes, it's been like that for years. At the awards shows TV folks always seated further in the back behind movie people. However, in the recent years, especially with the rise of premium channels, it is changing towards equality.

What is happening here is, no matter what she does, she is always being held to higher standards that her peers.

bionic

Yes, it's been like that for years. At the awards shows TV folks always seated further in the back behind movie people. However, in the recent years, especially with the rise of premium channels, it is changing towards equality.

What is happening here is, no matter what she does, she is always being held to higher standards that her peers.

I think it's just a turn of phrase.

buy bionic

AgusPop

After the bad press the show got around Freak Show (which I actually loved) its nice to see people praising it again. 

true AHSHOTEL #1 episode >>> All Freak Show season

Archived