Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Hilary Duff: Reddit AMA

retroglamx

Featured Posts

retroglamx

Hilary Duff may be most widely known as the star of the hit television series Lizzie McGuire and also achieved success as a singer. In 2014, Duff returned to the music scene, with her fifth studio record. 

She stopped by Reddit on the days following the record's June 2015 release to do her first Ask Me Anything.

-----

MESS at Reddit messing the release year of Breathe In. Breathe Out. AKA THE POP BIBLE OF 2015:giveup:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Paper Gangsta

Hilary Duff may be most widely known as the star of the hit television series Lizzie McGuire and also achieved success as a singer. In 2014, Duff returned to the music scene, with her fifth studio record. 

She stopped by Reddit on the days following the record's June 2015 release to do her first Ask Me Anything.

-----

MESS at Reddit messing the release year of Breathe In. Breathe Out. :giveup:

She did return in 2014 though

retroglamx

She did return in 2014 though

Yes she did but with buzz singles (Chasing The Sun and All About You) not the album itself. :mummyga:

retroglamx

Her album was awesome..So sad it died so fastly

I know right? She never really promoted it though and the whole mess with Tinder and the Sparks video didn't make it any pleasing. :cryga:

Fiona Apple

I know right? She never really promoted it though and the whole mess with Tinder and the Sparks video didn't make it any pleasing. :cryga:

The Sparks video was the messiest career move of all times

retroglamx

The Sparks video was the messiest career move of all times

I know, the fan-demanded version wasn't bad at all but it should have been the original video instead of that Tinder mess. :toofunny:

Paper Gangsta

Yes she did but with buzz singles (Chasing The Sun and All About You) not the album itself. :mummyga:

"In 2014, Duff returned to the music scene" its true

retroglamx

"In 2014, Duff returned to the music scene" its true

That portion of the sentence is true, the complete sentence (In 2014, Duff returned to the music scene, with her fifth studio record.) is not.

Archived