💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Hotel - Ratings Discussion Thread (Finale - 2.25M)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Medication

Smh. I'm here for AHS Hotel being an awesome show but honestly they need to get these story lines moving along. Its OK numbers. it could do a whole lot better. But the main reason why numbers dipped as I been hearing all day is because how long the episode was. I'm here for FX allowing directors & producers having artistic freedom but do they expect the average american to sit through that long of an episode? no they wont. it felt like a movie. plus the beginning started off so slow many ppl clicked away. Ryan get it together bro. Don't make AHS into another Scream Queens tragedy.

take your time now, there's no need to rush. ❣

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

Smh. I'm here for AHS Hotel being an awesome show but honestly they need to get these story lines moving along. Its OK numbers. it could do a whole lot better. But the main reason why numbers dipped as I been hearing all day is because how long the episode was. I'm here for FX allowing directors & producers having artistic freedom but do they expect the average american to sit through that long of an episode? no they wont. it felt like a movie. plus the beginning started off so slow many ppl clicked away. Ryan get it together bro. Don't make AHS into another Scream Queens tragedy.

It really couldn't do that much better though in my opinion.. It was less than 500K off a series high for EP2 and it almost broke records with EP1. It may actually end up being #1 for the series for EP1 and EP2 when DVR is counted..

It's a 5 season series, not a season 1 pilot like SQ.

Wow a bigger drop than Freakshow.

I don't care about the numbers as long as the story is interesting to me

thought I was born in a league of my own | but I'm sinking

Americano

It closed the gap considerably with the premiere when DVR was added, I feel like that'll happen again with this EP.

Bad Bromance

It closed the gap considerably with the premiere when DVR was added, I feel like that'll happen again with this EP.

Yeah, I think so, too.  I DVR'd my episode last night because I couldn't stay up that late to watch it so I'm going to watch it tomorrow night given that I just got home and have to get up early tomorrow.

Based on what I've read on Twitter, everybody is loving the show.  There are, of course, a few haters out there but that's to be expected.  Overall, though, I've seen an overwhelmingly positive reaction towards this new season versus negative reactions among Twitter users.   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

I imagine that a lot of parents will simply DVR it so they can watch it when the kids aren't around. I hate having to keep the remote in my hand to pause it as soon as I hear my kids entering the living room. Can't wait until Monday to see what the 3 day numbers are.

DiscoHeaven23

People on here understand the concept of Neilsen families right? 

Everyone watching tv is not being recorded. They use Neilsen families as a sample size to create the parent population ratings. 

These ratings can be inaccurate of the actual people viewing a show. 

Morphine Prince

People on here understand the concept of Neilsen families right? 

Everyone watching tv is not being recorded. They use Neilsen families as a sample size to create the parent population ratings. 

These ratings can be inaccurate of the actual people viewing a show. 

Yes, we know. But these are the numbers we have to go by. 

Fiona Apple

Freakshow was doing great at the first episodes anyway

Bad Monster Kid

Is there a way to find the quarterly hour ratings? I would love to see the breakdown of the 10-11pm ratings vs. 11-11:40 ratings. 

It would be more fair to compare the first hour ratings vs previous season episodes that were only one hour long. 

SlayedForTheGod

i loved the episode but i hatttteeee that all these shows are so long. cut that **** down murphy!!!

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived