💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

'art of darkness'

kevinthesheep

Featured Posts

kevinthesheep

(apologies if this has been discussed somewhere else)

gaga used the phrase 'art of darkness' in her jimmy fallon interview

does anyone remember where else she said this? i think it was in a magazine interview

i feel like this is a strong contender for the name of lg5

'Heart of Darkness' is a brilliant impressionist novel and it wouldn't surprise me if she touched on themes in this book, one of my favourite novels tbh i would wee myself

am i being delulu:spook:

BLACKOUTbritney

The word ART should have nothing to do with the next album cycle tbh

However the "art of darkness" may be referring to the imagery/themes for the album 

Shadow

There was always a darkness about this woman and here it comes again. She is a person of bright colors of light and tremendous shades of darkness and grey that seem more natural to her.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Quasi

Maybe you're referring to when she discussed Marry the Night? She always said in those interviews that she had to embrace the darkness in her life.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

barnabesk

I was exactly thinking the same. I have this feeling that the word "Darkness" at least will be included in that name

Jesse Pinkman

I hope not. It sounds pretentious and try hard-ish.

It's science, bitch

FATCAT

It's not a bad title, but its a little too.. expected? I mean, it's just too generic. It doesn't scream GAGA like her past titles do. It'd be cool tho.

Purr more, hiss less.

kevinthesheep

I hope not. It sounds pretentious and try hard-ish.

At first I thought this, but you could definitely say the same about 'born this way' and 'ARTPOP'... I remember the meltdowns at the time they were announced yet over time people became more accustomed to them. at least better than 'barcode' and 'monster4life' lol 

Dangerous Man

Well,  isn't lg5's theme will be based on what will be her direction on ahs? So it's possible. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Heart of darkness would be ok, maybe for an album with actual literary references (Poe, Wilde, Baudelaire etc)

Archived