Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Ryan asks Gaga back for Season 6

lxdygxga

Featured Posts

giskardsb

Anyone believing that Gaga doesn't consider acting as important as music is probably mistaken.  

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee

I think it's a 50/50 chance. I think it would be smart to have it be a one time thing, but I can see her loving it so much she wants to keep doing it/have a smaller role. She does have an album though that she's going to probably be dedicating the next two years of her life to, so who knows...

Katsuki Bakugo

Wait I'm so confused. How is she gonna be a major recording artist and full time tv actress? :flop: 

People have done more in shorter time. Lets be real this is very easy to cope with its not like its CEO of a major corporation with back to back daily meetings- this is acting and Music. which can be done side by side she just needs a roaming studio 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

FGGrayson

say yes pls gagz, say it :pray:

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Ethereal Mess

Hopefully Jessica will also come back and they will have a lesbian affair, that way Lange stans can shut the hell up.

Yes and season 6 can be a continuation of season 5 "hotel" which is related to Murder House, so Jessica can return as Constance who was in a relationship with a young man probably in his early 20s, so she can also be in a relationship with The Countess who's also young or atleast looks young.. and in the end of Murder House, we saw Constance's grandchild killing his nanny or something, so The Countess would love to have a killer baby who lusts for blood too... PERFECT:giveup:

Knowing that she wants an acting project per year she'll accept for sure

I doubt she wants to restrict herself to only AHS. She'll probably want to do something else.

monketsharona

I doubt she wants to restrict herself to only AHS. She'll probably want to do something else.

Though she already said that she would accept if she was asked and she retweeted Ryan Murphy's tweet...

You can be sure she'll be back..

Guggenheim

By the time season 6 should be shooting, I expect her to have begun a new era or at least be very close to, how will she have the time :emma:

GloZell Green

Here for it, more fans to recruit and more attention/promo for sales. And also her killer acting :saw:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Dorothy Gale

I hope AHS is a one time thing. I think doing two seasons would make it less special. I think the same about a second duet album with Tony.

Archived