Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
news

Ryan asks Gaga back for Season 6

lxdygxga

Featured Posts

Slayer

I'm in two minds about this. I would love to see her on that show for a second season, but I also want her music and tour. And I'd rather have the latter.

Maybe she could do a guest role? Unless she somehow works the show into her schedule...? 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

I'm in two minds about this. I would love to see her on that show for a second season, but I also want her music and tour. And I'd rather have the latter.

Maybe she could do a guest role? Unless she somehow works the show into her schedule...? 

the tour could start in 2017. And she could release a single while she's shooting. She could definitely handle both of it ;) 

PrinceGaga

YAY DO IT DO IT

I'm so here for it!! 

Her and Ryan with Bobby would talk scheduling and fitting things in around all her commitments. Nothing would go amiss. Just like they did this time around. She probably would have a Naomi Campbell sized role but if she can do a full season again with an album out, amazing! Imagine that :flutter: 

flopheart

a Mini season for the Spring/ Summer

LG5 and AHS in Spring :wao: please Gaga

This is not confirmed yet, it's a Ryan's idea but not sure

EssenceOfPop

I'm here for this, sis. Perhaps she wont have a major role in season 6, (if she accepts) but maybe a supporting role...?

It'll be a busy year for Gaga next year... That album tho >>> :pray:

Through the fire; we're born again.

gaga can def do it. LG5 in late spring a la BTW then promo until august, finishes her part by january 2017 meanwhile working on the next world tour and summer 2017 a stadium world tour in support of the album of the year. 

Archived