news

Ryan asks Gaga back for Season 6

lxdygxga

Featured Posts

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SychosSoChic

I need to actually watch an episode before I scream "YASSSSS GAGA SAY YASSSSS" :emma: 

But I'd love for her to become a regular for the show :giveup:

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OUR FAVE WOULD END UP IN ONE OF OUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS TOO BACK IN THE FAME ERA? :giveup: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

AquaFire Witch

yes or less screentime ;) Apparently he also asked Lange to return... 

OH yeah just show up every other episode. Yes the possibilities are endless y'all. But Gaga did say she wants to focus on one project at a time and a new album era a lot goes into it. It's not as easy as Cheek2Cheek. 

I guess it will work out because it looks like Ryan will move Heaven, Earth and Hollywood to work with her schedule!

Sister

Gaga is loved. She has so many opportunities now. Proud for Gagz!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

gagzus

what if she's touring or promoting her album? :koons:

when she did the monster ball she recorded BTW, did treatments for, made and promoted Telephone, Alejandro, Born This Way and started Judas... She also recorded AP, did a perfume & a perfume campaign at the same time as being on tour and having a slowly breaking hip.

monketsharona

Gaga ha decline keeps declining.

when did she decline though ? 2015 is literally her best year since 2011..

Gaga could handle both AHS shooting and a single promotion when she's on set...

Blackwillow

It was a joke sis:sharon:

im over the moon right now I can eat any str8 guy ass!!!!

i hope she says yaaaaaaaasss

Bradley

when she did the monster ball she recorded BTW, did treatments for, made and promoted Telephone, Alejandro, Born This Way and started Judas... She also recorded AP, did a perfume & a perfume campaign at the same time too.

That's impressive but she could record music anywhere, she could launch a fragrance whilst touring as well, as long she has a one- or two-week break to promote the fragrance. But for AHS, she'll need to be in the US for several months not only to act but to do preparations for her role, so it's not a job which is as flexible as recording music.

monketsharona

people pretending Gaga can't do several things at the same time :toofunny::toofunny:

I think they didn't see what she did during TFM and BTW eras. Even when she's shooting Hotel she has done other things (recording with RedOne, recording IWYL, shooting IWYL video, writing songs, planning TIHTY release, doing interviews, attending events and so on...)

Gaga could handle both LG5 promo and AHS shooting, believe me :yes:

Andy McQueen

I CAN'T BREATHE

HALP ME HALP ME

THIS ALL TOO MUCH

ALL THE PRAISE THIS YEAR

HE WANTS HER BACK 

WHAT IF SHE SAYS YES OR AT LEAST A CAMEO

WHAT IF TOGETHER WITH LANGE

LG5 IS COMING TOO

I'M DONE

monketsharona

2015 was a great  year for Gaga, I think we're not ready to see the slayage she'll do in 2016 :giveup:

Archived