💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Did Gaga kidnap one of her "kids"?

Bazaar

Featured Posts

gagzus

The more i think about it, the more I think her character is like Lilith.

It seems as if she can't have children of her own and is cursed to not be able to so she kidnaps them.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

I have been thinking for a while that little Michael from MH might be involved in someway with The Countess' kid situation, maybe setting up for a possible Jessica cameo as Constance.

Ryan himself said that it would "make sense" that some of the characters from MH would have connections with the Hotel, and since Hotel is set four years after the events of season one... I mean, who else is even still alive after MH?

"What am I gonna do with you?" - maybe introduce him to another 'creature' with a thirst for blood?

Kulture Kiari

the Murder House scene has been shot and we know Jessica Lange hasn't returned yet...

If she's back it'll probably happen at the end of the season

They can always reshoot a scene, but either way, I said 00.01% chance of that happening, which is a never lol.

But the more I think about the more it makes me believe Little Michael will bee involved. I mean, wasnt he blonde and was found with a lot of blood from his victim's murder? It fits the description of what Elizabeth looks for in her kids. Again, it's a reach. 

Archived