💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

thought

When people say Lana can't sing...

Stephen

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

She can sing- she lacks Confidence in her performance. Maybe if she did a line of blow before she went on stage it would help?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Stephen

She can sing- she lacks Confidence in her performance. Maybe if she did a line of blow before she went on stage it would help?

lmaooooo that could do it :evil:

Katsuki Bakugo

lmaooooo that could do it :evil:

Maybe Demetria can give her some confidence

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

inuborg

I've been a fan of hers for 3 years now and I didn't think she had that in her. :laughga:  

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

HausAlly

i think she just has a strange voice and with that its hard to get a good performance out of her, like what i think is good might be a very different standard then what you think is good so thats why she's so debated 

Harry

if anyone thinks she's can't sing full stop (probably just based on SNL) then... idk what to tell them lol

she has a different voice and i can understand why people don't like it, but you have to be pretty close minded and quite frankly stupid if you really maintain that she can't sing at all lol

she's good. not amazing. but it's her melodies & tone that sell it for me. she doesn't sound like anyone else.

arthurhmangum

This is true

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

retroglamx

if anyone thinks she's can't sing full stop (probably just based on SNL) then... idk what to tell them lol

she has a different voice and i can understand why people don't like it, but you have to be pretty close minded and quite frankly stupid if you really maintain that she can't sing at all lol

she's good. not amazing. but it's her melodies & tone that sell it for me. she doesn't sound like anyone else.

THIS!

Her melodies are out of this world. They literally do not belong to a human being. I have never heard someone with such a melodic voice and such a soothing tone.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

djBuffoon

There is a lush, expressive quality to her voice. There's very little in the way of technique, but I think that adds to the fragile nature of her persona.

ItsTommyBitch

My favorite live of hers :giveup: 

It really is all about confidence with her, when shes confident she SHINES, shes definitely up there in terms of technical ability and she can vary her tonality very easily and make all 3 of her registers sound airy or bright or soulful on a whim :flutter: 

Another fave :flutter:

Her high notes :giveup: 

Also in general, like someone said, her voice lends itself very well to harmonies and melodies and she apparently has quite an ear for them. Her verses in Brooklyn Baby are still so out of this world to me :saladga: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived